Would you believe us if we tell you that you only need a computer and an internet connection to watch your favorite channels like CBS Sports Network, Big Ten Network, Boomerang, Bravo, Hallmark Channel, Game Show Network, and more for free? That’s right!
You can watch USTVGO at no cost by using a VPN. USTVGO recommends purchasing NordVPN. You can also watch USTVGO on Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV.
Below are the recommended steps to watch the top 100 channels on USTV GO.
Steps to Watch USTVGO on Roku (Screen Mirror)
The only way to watch USTVGO on Roku is via screen mirroring. First, you need to purchase NordVPN and install it on your computer or mobile device. After installing the VPN, use the log-in credentials to access your NordVPN account. Stay signed in!
Note: USTVGO is a free live TV website, and it doesn’t have a dedicated app for your smartphone or streaming device.
You are now ready to screen mirror USTVGO on Roku from a Windows computer.
- Turn on your Roku TV and navigate to the home screen.
- You will then navigate to Settings > Systems.
- Right there, you will have the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
- Please select it and click the OK button.
- These options will appear on the screen – Always Allow, Prompt, or Never Allow.
- Select your preferred settings, and go to your Windows PC.
- Click the Windows Action Center option.
- You need to click the Expand option and then “Connect.”
- Now, it will prompt you to select your device.
- Select your Roku device.
- Click Allow > OK.
You will begin watching the USTVGO channels on your TV-connected device within seconds.
Want to stop screen mirroring? Just click the Disconnect option.
How to Watch USTVGO on Fire TV
Users with an Amazon Fire TV device (Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick, Fire Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick 4K, and New Fire Stick) can stream USTVGO through a supported browser – Firefox or Amazon Silk.
If your device doesn’t have a supported browser, you will have to install it first from the app store.
Refer to the following steps to watch USTVGO on Fire TV.
Note: Go with the Amazon Silk browser for a better experience – as it is an in-house browser of Amazon. If you want to use any other browser, that will work well, too.
First, learn how to install a web browser.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store from the home screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and access the Search option.
- Type “Silk Browser” and wait for the search results to bring the browser on the screen.
- Silk Browser will appear on the screen. (You may type Firefox or your preferred browser.)
- Select your browser title and click the Get button.
- Now, click the Download button to get the browser on your device.
- The browser will be installed within a few minutes.
- Now, click the Open button to launch the browser on your Fire TV.
Now that the browser is installed, you are just a couple of clicks away from streaming USTVGO on your Amazon Fire device.
- Return to the home screen and navigate to the Your Apps & Channels section.
- Find the browser and open it.
- Click the address bar to get the on-screen keyboard.
- Here, you need to type USTVGO.tv.
- Click the GO option and expect a popup.
- If it tells you to “Calibrate display,” click the Cancel option.
- Now, it will take you to the USTVGO homepage.
- Select which channel you want to watch.
- It will start playing on your Fire TV device.
Watch USTVGO on Android TV
To access the ustvgo.tv website, install a VPN browser on your Android TV.
- Access the browser and launch it.
- In the URL bar, type ustvgo.tv.
- You will see a list of channels on the screen.
- Select your preferred channel or navigate to the categories – Entertainment, News, Local, Sports, and Kids – to choose a channel.
Make sure you log into your NordVPN account to watch USTVGO channels anywhere.
How to Purchase VPN to Watch USTVGO Channels from Anywhere?
USTVGO recommends purchasing and signing in to your NordVPN account to access your favorite channels securely.
- Go to ustvgo.tv and click “VPN” on the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to the official NordVPN website.
- Here, click “Get NordVPN.”
- Now, select a suitable plan – a Monthly, Yearly, or two-year plan.
- After choosing a plan, click “Continue to payment.”
- Choose a payment method and enter the payment details to complete the process.
- After purchasing the VPN, click the Download button to get the setup file.
- Complete the installation process on your computer or smartphone.
- You will get your Password in your email.
Save the credentials to watch USTVGO channels from anywhere.
USTVGO.tv is a free streaming website that lets you watch your favorite channels anywhere. Watching USTVGO is absolutely free.
The official website maintains that watching USTVGO channels is legal, but you will require a VPN to access all the 100 channels, including news, entertainment, and kids’ channels.
If you are a cord-cutter, USTVGO is your go-to platform.
USTVGO doesn’t have a dedicated app available on any platform. So if you come across a USTVGO app, stay away from it.
Rest, you must get a VPN to watch your favorite shows and movies with friends and family. Stick to the steps mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions
The USTVGO app isn’t available on the Roku Channel Store. This doesn’t mean you can’t watch USTVGO on Roku. You can screen mirror USTVGO from another device and watch your favorite sports channels like ESPN, ACC Network, SEC Network, and more.
Even though it is safe to use USTVGO, using a VPN will protect you from hackers.