If you crave entertainment beyond the mainstream, Topic can be a great choice. First Look Entertainment’s Topic is well-known for mysteries, thrillers, documentaries, and dramas.
Love all of them? You should subscribe to Topic and get access to its vast library that boasts something for everyone.
Also, the streaming service is available on all leading devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TV.
You can download & install the Topic – Watch TV & Movies app on your TV-connected device and activate it at watch.topic.com/activate to watch movies and TV shows on the big screen.
Guide to Activate Topic on your TV at watch.topic.com/activate
Topic is a subscription-based streaming service. So, to watch Topic on your streaming device, you need to choose a suitable plan. Well, that’s not the only thing you need to watch Topic. Take a look at the following requirements.
- Compatible streaming device.
- Stable internet connection.
- A valid subscription plan and Topic sign-in details.
- A separate mobile or computer to access the topic.com activation link.
Watch Topic.com Activate on Apple TV
Here’s the complete guide to activating the Topic app on your Apple TV –
- Switch on your Apple TV and access the App Store.
- In the App Store, search for the Topic – Watch TV & Movies app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Once the code appears on the TV screen, visit watch.topic.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the login details and the code shown on the TV.
- Click the Activate button.
After successful activation, your can watch award-winning movies and exclusive TV series from 40+ countries on your Apple TV.
Easy Steps to Activate Topic on Android TV
- Turn on Android TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Navigate your way to the Google Play Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Topic in the search bar.
- Select the app from the search results and follow the prompts to download and install the app.
- Launch the app and select the sign-in option to generate a code.
- Head over to watch.topic.com/activate and enter your email address.
- Click the Next button and enter the password to sign in.
- On the next page, enter the activation code and click Activate.
If the details are correct, you can start streaming your favorite thrilling shows on Android TV.
Activate and Watch Topic on Roku
If your Roku device is already set up and ready, follow the steps below to activate Topic on Roku –
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- From there, go to the Streaming Channels > Search Channels option.
- Now, select the Search feature to find the Topic app.
- Once you locate the app, click the Add channel button to install it on Roku.
- Click Go to Channel to launch the app.
- You will see a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Save the code and open watch.topic.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the required sign-in details to verify your subscription.
- When prompted, enter the code from the TV and click the Activate button.
Your TV screen will refresh within a few seconds, and you can now watch Topic on Roku.
How to Activate Topic on Firestick
Refer to the easy steps below to activate the Topic – Watch TV & Movies app on Amazon Fire TV –
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV and search for the Topic app.
- Click Get to install the app.
- Launch the app and take note of a unique activation code.
- Now, visit watch.topic.com/activate and enter the login details.
- Enter the code and begin streaming Topic on Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Topic is a paid streaming service. However, it offers a 7-day free trial. If you don’t want to pay for Topic, cancel your subscription before the free trial ends.
– Go to topic.com on a web browser.
– Scroll down and click START YOUR FREE TRIAL.
– Choose a suitable plan – Annual ($59.99) and Monthly ($5.99)
– After selecting a plan, enter your email address and password.
– Then, enter the payment details.
– Click the Start Subscription button.
Your Topic subscription is now active. Moreover, you can use the credentials to activate Topic on your device via watch.topic.com/activate.