With a participating TV provider account, the Video Hits One (VH1) channel can be activated in three (3) easy steps at vh1.com/activate.
- Enter Code: Access the authorized activation link, i.e. vh1.com/activate. You will be prompted to enter a 7-digit activation code displayed on your TV screen. Enter the code as it is. The system will verify the unique activation code. Now, you can click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Sign in: On the next stage, provide the sign-in details – username and password given by your TV provider.
- Watch: There you go! You are all set to enjoy your favorite VH1 shows on the big screen via your streaming device.
To stream shows like Basketball Wives, Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Party Challenge, Love & Hip Hop, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Black Ink Crew, and Hip Hop Squares, look no further than this post. In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step method to activate and watch VH1.
Things to consider (Prerequisites)
The VH1 cable TV network is the ultimate repository of celebrity, pop culture, music, and other prominent shows, offering exclusive recaps and cast interviews. It is available on your Roku or Android TV streaming media player as a TV Everywhere app. As of January 2016, VH1 was available to more than 90 million US households. If you wish to join the massive community, here are some prerequisites.
- A VH1 account
- A cable or satellite subscription.
- A high-speed and stable Wi-Fi network.
- A computer or mobile phone.
- A supported streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, etc.
Quick Steps to Activate VH1 on Roku via vh1.com/activate
The VH1 app is free to download and install on your Roku device. Here’s a rundown of steps to add & activate the Video Hits One channel using the TV Everywhere app link.
- Switch on your Roku device and make sure it is connected to the TV with an HDMI port.
- Go to the home screen by pressing the “Home” icon on the remote.
- You will have to navigate to “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels” using the remote.
- Search for the VH1 app on the Roku Channel Store.
- Click on the “Add Channel” button to add the app to the Roku player.
- Look for “Go to channel” and click on it.
- Return to the home screen and locate the VH1 app at the bottom.
- Launch it and sign in to receive a seven-digit code.
- Note down the code and also take note of the activation instructions along with the link.
- Navigate to vh1.com/activate on a second device and enter the code.
- Click on the “Continue” button to go to the next page.
- Provide the sign-in details and click on the “Continue” button.
- Your device is ready to cast you the best VH1 shows.
How to Activate VH1 on Android TV
- From the main screen of your Android TV, navigate to the Play Store section.
- Look for the VH1 app in the Play Store section.
- When you find the app, select it and install it on your smart TV.
- Once installed, tap the Open option.
- You will see an activation code on your Android TV screen.
- Next, open the web browser on a separate device and visit the VH1 activation page – vh1.com/activate.
- Provide the activation code in the prompted field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider account credentials.
- Afterward, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- You can now access the VH1 on your Android TV.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Your Android TV is running with the latest updates.
- You have a VH1 subscription with your cable provider.
- Make sure to enter the activation code before it gets expired.
VH1 activation code not working? Troubleshooting Tips
Try your hands at the following troubleshooting tips if you get the VH1 activation code not working message.
- Repeat the activation process to re-generate the vh1.com activation code. Type it very carefully and ensure you are not making any mistakes.
- If the above-mentioned method doesn’t work, consider re-installing the Video Hits One app. Uninstall it first, select your subscriber, and complete the process.
- Now, try this troubleshooting tip! Clear the cache files and cookies while trying to access the authorized activation link on your regular web browser.
About VH1 Channel App
Here are the top VH1 app features that will fascinate anyone.
- Continue watching where you left off (so that you never miss a scene).
- Love live streaming? It lets you watch episodes in real-time if you have sign-in details from your TV provider.
- Watch Pluto TV via the VH1 app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To ensure you get access to your favorite Video Hits One shows, the VH1 app teams up with various TV providers. This allows you to watch shows on-demand via one of the compatible streaming devices. The sign-in procedure is very simple.
Add the VH1 channel from the Roku Channel Store. Launch the app to get an activation code. Access the vh1.com/activate link. Enter the code, enter the sign-in details, and watch the shows.
Contact your TV provider. Or else, switch the service to watch VH1 shows.