Your search for the ultimate entertainment package ends right here. In this post, we will tell you how to install & activate TV One on your streaming device via tvone.tv/activate.
Launched almost two decades ago, TV One, a prominent cable TV channel, serves approximately 57 million households in the United States. This basic cable channel offers a wide gamut of entertainment and real-life-focused programs, movies and music, concert performances, documentaries, and classic series.
If you have been a fan of Black Entertainment Television and appreciate programs targeted at black audiences, TV One will surely satisfy your needs.
How to Activate TVOne at tvone.tv/activate
To watch TVOne on your streaming device like Roku Fire TV or Apple TV, go ahead and install the TVOne app and activate the TV One app using the official activation link – tvone.tv/activate.
Don’t want to get into any trouble while adding & activating the TV One app? Here are the prerequisites that you must possess before starting the activation process.
- Stable and high-speed Internet connection.
- A computer or mobile phone.
- Updated streaming device (compatible).
- Subscription through a TV provider.
TVOne.tv Activate on Roku
Add TV One channel on your Roku device to watch the live TV, daily news, and programs targeting Black viewers. Here are the simple steps to install & activate the TV One app on your Roku player –
- Navigate to the home menu of your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Under it, you will see the “Search Channels” option.
- Click it and search for the TVOne app.
- Once the app turns up, select it.
- Click Add channel button to download the app.
- Once the app is added to your Roku device, launch it to get a registration code on your TV screen.
- Save the code and access tvone.tv/activate on another device (computer or mobile).
- Enter the code, choose your service provider and click Submit.
- Sign in to your TV provider and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
You will see a success message on the screen. The Roku device will refresh automatically and gets ready to stream TVOne programming.
Steps to Activate TVOne on Your Fire TV
If you are using Firestick to stream channels on your TV, follow the steps below to activate TVOne on Fire TV –
- Go to the Find section from your Fire TV home screen or use the Alexa Voice Assistant button on the remote to search for the TVOne app.
- After locating the app, press the Get option to initiate installation.
- Once installation is complete, press Open to launch the TVOne app on fireTV.
- A system-generated registration code will appear on your screen.
- Now, visit tvone.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the registration code (in capital letters) and choose your service provider.
- Then, press SUBMIT button at the bottom and sign in using your TV provider credentials.
Your Fire TV screen should reload now and direct you to the main screen of the TVOne app.
Activate TVOne on Apple TV at tvone.tv/activate
After activating the TVOne app on your Apple TV, you can watch the latest and complete episodes of your preferred shows from the TVOne archives, such as The Campbells, The Manns, Rickey Smiley For Real, and more.
Below are the steps to activate TVOne on Apple TV –
- Press and hold the Siri button on your Apple TV remote, then say TV One.
- Select the TVOne app from the search result and press the Get option to install it.
- Once installed, select the Open option to launch the app.
- You will receive a registration code on your screen.
- Once you have the code, opne tvone.tv/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the registration code in the prompted field. Make sure to enter it in capital letters.
- Next, select your TV service provider and press the SUBMIT button.
- After that, sign in using your service provider account details.
The TVOne app is now active on your Apple TV.
How to Fix TVOne App Activation Issues?
Couldn’t complete the activation process? Here are the possible reasons and their solutions.
- Registration Code Expired: The TV One activation process will fail if the Registration Code is already expired. Repeat the activation procedure, generate a new code and enter the code at tvone.tv/activate.
- Fix the Internet: This is one of the first things to check. If your Internet is not working properly, contact your ISP.
- Clear Browser History, Cache Files, and Cookies: Sometimes, temporary files spoil your efforts to activate TV One on your streaming device. So, clear your browser cache and cookies before accessing the activation link.
- Reboot Device: When you are unsure what went wrong, the simple yet effective technique is to restart the streaming device. Rebooting the device works on most occasions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are going to need a subscription through a participating TV provider.
Navigate to Roku Channel Store and download the official TV One app. It is absolutely FREE to install the app.
1. Exclusive access to an endless playlist of sports, news, and entertainment programming.
2. Enjoy live streaming.
3. Access to live matches.
4. Easy to locate your video menu.
5. Video comment and like.