Do you wish to activate Tubi TV on your streaming device using the official link tubi.tv/activate and get access to thousands of movies and TV shows for free? You have come to the right place. This guide will talk about how you create a Tubi TV account and activate the app on Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV to stream content from renowned studios like MGM, Paramount, Lionsgate, and more.
Launched in 2014 by Thomas Ahn Hicks and Farhad Massoudi as a free service, Tubi, now owned by Fox Corporation, boasts a massive number of monthly active users (approximately 33 million users). The ad-supported streaming service is based in San Francisco. It is available on almost all major devices, including Fire TV Stick, Android smart TV, Android, Roku, iOS, Vizio, Chromecast, Apple TV, Xfinity, PS4, Xbox, Sony, and Samsung. Since you got a streaming device, why not get the Tubi TV app on your device by following the steps meticulously? The activation process is carried out on the tubi.tv/activate page.
Steps to create a tubitv.com Account
To register for a Tubi TV account, refer to the below-furnished steps.
- Visit tubitv.com and click on the “Register” button.
- It will take you to the registration page. You can either “Register via Facebook,” or “Register via Google,” or “Register via Email.”
- If you go with Facebook or Google, select the suitable button and stick to the on-screen instructions to create an account.
- If you decide to Register via Email, provide details like “First Name,” “Last Name,” “Email,” “Password,” “Confirm Password,” choose your birthday, and “Gender.”
- Click on the “Register” button. There you go!
You have successfully signed up for a Tubi account. Follow the steps below to sign in to your Tubi account.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Roku via tubi.tv/activate?
When Tubi TV App is Already Installed
- Believing that your Roku device is already set up, navigate to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku device.
- From the Roku home screen, launch the Tubi app (it should already be installed).
- On the Tubi TV app, click on the left directional key on the remote to access the “Sign In” button.
- Upon prompted, select it to generate a unique Tubi TV activation code on the TV screen.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions to access the activation page, i.e., tubi.tv/activate on a second device (preferably, a mobile device or your PC). You need to leave the code visible on the TV screen throughout the process.
Add and Activate Tubi TV App on Roku
Here’s a rundown of steps to activate the Tubi TV subscription on your Roku player using tubi.tv/activate.
- From the Roku home screen, navigate to “Streaming Channels.”
- Click on “Search Channels” and navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- Highlight the Tubi app from the search result and tap on the “Add channel.”
- This will add the channel to your Roku device.
- Now, launch the app and click on the “Sign In” option.
- Use credentials (username and password) to sign in. It will generate an activation code on the TV screen.
- Go to tubitv.com/activate on a computer or mobile and enter the code in the right field.
- Click on “ACTIVATE” to finish the process.
- It will take moments to activate. You will see a success message once activated.
Your Roku device is ready to stream Tubi Tv.
Activate Tubi TV on Amazon Fire TV
- Go to your Fire TV’s home screen and select the Search option.
- Enter “Tubi” in the search field and submit it.
- Select the Tubi app, and press Get to install it.
- Open the Tubi app, and press the left navigation key on your Fire TV remote. This will expand the left navigation column.
- Select the Sign In option located at the top of the column.
- An activation code will display on your screen.
- Go to the Tubi TV activation page (tubi.tv/activate) on a web browser of your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the activation code and press Activate.
- Now Register or Sign In to your Tubi TV account to complete the activation process
- Your Fire TV screen will automatically get refreshed.
- You can now start watching Tubi TV on your Fire TV.
Activate Tubi TV on Apple TV at tubi.tv/activate
By activating the Tubi TV app on your Apple TV, you can enjoy access to thousands of hit movies and TV series for free (no credit cards or subscription required). Tubi is an excellent app if you are looking for a way to save money. To know how to activate Tubi TV on Apple TV, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Navigate to your Apple TV home screen and select the App Store.
- In the App Store, find the Tubi TV app through the search option.
- Once found, tap on the app and select the Get option.
- The app will begin to download and install on your Apple TV.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the application.
- Inside the app, select the Sign In or Register option.
- You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Then, navigate to tubi.tv/activate on your phone, PC, or tablet web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click Activate.
- Sign in to your Tubi TV account.
- After signing in, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can now have access to Tubi app on your Apple TV.
Tubi TV Activation Error – Troubleshooting Tips
Did you run into some errors while activating Tubi Tv on your streaming device? Your TV is not ready to stream Tubi content? Go through the troubleshooting tips below to get rid of the issues.
- Activation Code Not Working: Use the code without causing any further delay. Entering the code after hours of receiving the code will not work. While entering the activation code in tubitv.com/activate, pay extra attention.
- Is Tubi TV App Not Available on Roku Channel Store: Didn’t find the app on the Roku Channel Store? Maybe, your device is not compatible. Or it needs to be updated? Go to “Settings”, click on “System”, select “System Update”, and click on “Chech Now”.
- Video Not Playing: Consider restarting the device. It should be done like this – go to “Settings”, click on “System”, select “System Restart”, and tap on “Restart”.
- Bad Quality Video: Blame your Internet connection for this. Make sure your home network is strong and stable. You must reset it if you think the Internet plan is good. Check the status by visiting “Settings” > “Network”. You need to confirm the status.
Hope this guide furnishes enough information for you to activate Tubi on Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV at tubi.tv/activate.