The abbreviated form of the Turner Network Television, TNT, popularly known as TNT Drama, is a TV Network from Warner Media Entertainment. Through the TNT Drama channel, you stream more than 180 channels across several brands such as Boomerang, CNN, Cartoon Network, TCM Turner Classic Movies, and more.
If you already have a participating cable TV subscription (AT&T, Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, DirecTV, Cox, Dish, Verizon, Suddenlink, and more), what better platform to watch TNT Drama than on Roku or Fire TV?
Read to know how to activate TNT on your streaming device on the tntdrama.com/activate page.
Not only will you get to watch premium content from TNT, but also your streaming device will fetch amazing shows and movies from TNT’s sister channels, including CNN, TBS, HBO, TruTV, and more.
What’s more? You can watch TNT Drama content in as many as 34 languages, accessible in over 200 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
Can’t keep calm? Thrilled enough to get the app on your favorite streaming device? Make sure you follow the steps given below scrupulously.
How to Create a TNTdrama.com Account (Easy Steps)
Unless you have signed up with TNT, you wouldn’t be able to watch your favorite movies and shows. To create an account, here’s what you should do.
- On your computer, access the TNTdrama.com official website.
- Select your favorite movie or show.
- You will be prompted to enter the sign-in details – “Sign In For Full Access”.
- Since you don’t have an account already, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, provided details as prompted, and come up with your TNTdrama account.
You may use your mobile phone, tablet, or TV provider to create a TNT account.
Activate TNT on Roku at tntdrama.com/activate
Check the following steps to add the TNT app to your Roku player easily.
- Press the “Home” icon on the Roku remote and navigate to the home screen.
- From there, access the “Roku Channel Store” with the help of the remote.
- In the search bar, type “TNT” to get the app on the screen.
- Click on the “Add Channel” button to add the channel.
The TNT Drama app is now added to your Roku device successfully. You are ready to check the activation steps in the next section.
The TNT app on Roku enables you to stream live sports, full episodes, and hit movies. All you have to do is to sign in with your TV provider to get exclusive access to all TNT originals that you love – The Alienist, Animal Kingdom, Snowpiercer, and more.
- Now, “Go to channel” to launch the TNT Drama app.
- Provide the sign-in credentials – username and password to generate an Activation Code.
- Leave the activation code visible on the screen and open your computer.
- Launch your regular web browser and access the activation link tntdrama.com/activate.
- You may be prompted to choose your TV provider. Select the right TV provider and enter the sign-in details.
- Enter the code and click on the “Submit” button.
There you go! Your Roku screen will refresh automatically. You are ready to watch your favorite shows.
Steps to Activate TNT Drama on Fire TV
If you have a Fire TV and you love to watch classic films and television series, TNT Drama is a must-have app for you. To know how to access TNT Drama on Fire TV Stick, follow these instructions:
- Go to the home screen of your Fire TV and select the Find option.
- Using the virtual keypad in the Find section, search for the TNT Drama app.
- After locating the app, download and install it by pressing the Get option.
- Once installed, open the app and copy the activation code provided (sign into your TNT Drama account if prompted).
- Now, on another device’s browser, go to the TNT Drama activation page – tntdrama.com/activate.
- Select the Amazon Fire TV option from the “My device is…” drop-down menu and press CONTINUE.
- Then, enter the registration code and click Submit.
- After that, sign in to your TNT Drama account (if required) and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can now have access to TNT Drama app on your Amazon Fire TV.
If you see the “The registration code supplied could not be validated” message, make sure
- You are entering the correct activation code.
- The code has not expired. If the code has expired, you can generate a new one by going to the TNT Drama app on Fire TV.
TNT Drama Activation Code Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
- Clear Cookies and Cache Files: Before accessing the official activation link on your favorite web browser, consider clearing cookies and cache files. It will ensure a hassle-free process. Also, you wouldn’t face a TNT drama activation code failed error.
- Repeat Activation Steps: If you enter an invalid code, chances are that the activation process cannot be accomplished. In that case, you will have to repeat the process and generate the tntdrama.com/activate code again.
About TNT Drama Channel (Shows, Price & Features)
The TNT app is the perfect platform to stream the Turner Network Television originals. Some of the TNT originals that you would love streaming with your friends include American Race, NCIS New Orleans, All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite, Animal Kingdom, The Alienist, The Last Ship, Claws, Good Behavior, Shatterbox, Charmed, Shaq Life, Snowpiercer, Bones, and Supernatural.
Downloading the TNT app doesn’t cost your fortune. It is free to download. If you already have a subscription to a cable TV provider, you pay nothing extra to watch TNT originals.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
If you get such a message, contact your TV provider and make sure that your package includes access to the TV Everywhere apps.
You cannot access the TNT programs if you don’t sign in to your TV provider. And if you don’t see your provider, it might not support TV Everywhere streaming right now. So you may like to reach out to your TV provider.
Access to the TNT shows and movies depends on your TV provider’s package. You pay a monthly subscription to avail of the package from your provider.