Whether you want to revel in the historical moment when Djokovic equaled Nadal and Federer (captured his 20th major title) or witness the glory of Cincinnati, you can do that all by activating the Tennis Channel app on your streaming device via tennischannel.com/activate.
Tennis Channel, owned by the Sinclair Television Group (from the Sinclair Broadcast Group), is available across the country from major cable and satellite providers like Dish Network Spectrum, Verizon, and DirecTV. The channel is dedicated to offering events related to tennis sports (along with badminton, racquetball, and racquet sports). As of 2019, the channel is already accessible to 61.2 million homes in the United States.
Things to consider (Perquisites)
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Tennis Channel is your home for tennis. If you subscribe to the channel through the participating cable providers, you can watch thousands of on-demand matches and over 1,300 live matches. Simply authenticate your subscription and start streaming.
Well, you will need a few things before you could get going with live streaming and more. Some of the prerequisites are –
- A high-speed Internet connection (preferably, a Wi-Fi network).
- A compatible streaming device, i.e. Roku, Fire TV, etc.
- Another device – a computer or mobile phone, or tablet.
- Install the latest app.
- A subscription through a participating cable or satellite service provider.
Activate Tennis Channel on Roku via tennischannel.com/activate
You got all the things right (above-mentioned). It is time to stream this video streaming network that offers more than just Tennis.
To join 62 million Tennis enthusiasts, sneak peek into the activation steps below and activate the Tennis Channel app without making an error.
- Turn on your Roku player and navigate to the home screen with the help of the remote. (Press the “Home” icon on the remote.)
- Scroll down to click “Streaming Channels”. This will lead you further.
- Now, select “Search Channels”.
- You will now be prompted to enter the name of the channel that you are looking for in the search box.
- Use the virtual keyboard and type “Tennis Channel”.
- Select the channel once it turns up on the screen.
- Click the “Add Channel” button. The app will be added to your Roku device.
- You can easily locate it at the bottom of your home screen.
- Launch the app by clicking it. The app will open, bringing you a unique activation code.
- Save the code or just leave the screen visible while you navigate to the official activation page – tennischannel.com/activate. (Access this page on a separate device. Make sure your second device uses the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku.)
- Enter the Registration Code in the right field without making any mistakes.
- You will immediately be prompted to choose your provider – Verizon, Spectrum, DISH, DirecTV, AT&T, Cox, and Xfinity. (If you don’t see your provider, click the “Search more Providers…” option. If you still don’t see your cable provider, contact your provider right away.)
- Click “Continue” and enter the sign-in details – username and password as prompted.
- Your Roku device will be ready within moments.
Once activated, your TV screen will start loading content.
Activating Tennis Channel on Fire TV Stick
If you are using an Amazon Fire TV Stick and you are an ardent fan of Tennis sports, then the Tennis Channel app is a must-have for you. To activate Tennis Channel on Fire TV device, follow these steps:
- Go to your Fire TV Stick’s Home Screen > Find > Type “Tennis Channel”.
- Next, select the Tennis Channel app and press the Get option to install it.
- Launch the app after installation.
- A unique registration code will be generated on your screen.
- Now, open Tennis Channel activation page (tennischannel.com/activate) on your phone/computer browser.
- Enter the registration code in the prompted field and then select your provider.
- After that, press the CONTINUE button and sign in using your TV provider login credentials.
- Follow the remaining on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
- You can then start watching the Tennis channel on your Fire TV.
Tennis Channel activation code not working? Troubleshooting Tips
Although there’s a thin possibility that you might encounter an “activation code not working” error, we got you covered with the best troubleshooting tips if things go wrong.
- Repeat activation process to generate new Registration Code. Use it timely!
- Update your Roku device for a smooth activation process and a better viewing experience.
- Use a compatible web browser and delete cookies & cache files to erase away temp issues.
- Fix the Internet issues by contacting your ISP.
About Tennis Channel App (Shows, Price & Features)
Refer to the following top-notch features if you are skeptical about getting the app on your streaming device.
- A premium streaming channel devoted to tennis – 24/7.
- Award-winning documentaries, original shows, tennis instructions, memorable matches, live coverage, expert analysis, intimate access to your favorite players, and more.
- Available on a myriad of devices – Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG (coming soon), Fire TV, and more
Sign up for Tennis Channel, get a subscription from your service provider, and start streaming your favorite sport all day, every day. This is possible when you get the app and activate it at tennischannel/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your favorite Tennis Channel can be streamed on your bigger screen via streaming devices like Fire TV. Many cable companies offer Tennis Channel so that you don’t pay anything extra. You can also stream Tennis Channel without cable – from fuboTV, AT&T, Sling TV, etc.
From the Roku home screen, you need to download the Tennis Channel app from Roku Channel Store. Then, launch the app and follow on-screen instructions to activate the channel.
It would cost you $109.99 per year.
Download the app for free to watch your favorite shows at no additional cost. Also, enjoy on-demand content.