Whether you want to revel in the historical moment when Djokovic equaled Nadal and Federer (captured his 20th major title) or witness the glory of Cincinnati, you can do that by activating the Tennis Channel app on your streaming device via tennischannel.com/activate.
Tennis Channel, owned by the Sinclair Television Group, is available across the country from major cable and satellite providers like Dish Network Spectrum, Verizon, and DirecTV.
The channel is dedicated to offering events related to tennis sports (along with badminton, racquetball, and racquet sports). As of 2022, the Tennis Channel is already accessible to 68.1 million homes in the United States.
Instructions to Activate Tennis Channel at tennischannel.com/activate
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Tennis Channel is your home for tennis. If you subscribe to the channel through the participating cable providers, you can watch thousands of on-demand matches and over 1,300 live matches.
To watch Tennis Channel on your streaming device, you must install the app and authenticate your subscription at tennischannel.com/activate.
Well, you will need a few things before following the below steps. Some of the prerequisites are –
- A high-speed Internet connection (preferably, a Wi-Fi network).
- A compatible streaming device, i.e., Roku, Fire TV, etc.
- Another device – a computer or mobile phone, or tablet.
- A subscription through a participating cable or satellite service provider.
Tennischannel.com Activate on Roku
If you got everything right (above-mentioned), it’s time to join 68 million tennis enthusiasts by following the activation steps below –
- Turn on your Roku player and navigate to the home screen. (Press the “Home” icon on the remote.)
- Scroll down to click Streaming Channels.
- Now, select the Search Channels option.
- Type Tennis Channel in the search box and select the Tennis Channel app from suggestions.
- Click the Add Channel button to get the app on your Roku device.
- Launch the app by clicking Go to Channel option.
- The app will open, bringing you a unique activation code.
- Save the code and leave the screen visible.
- Navigate to tennischannel.com/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the Registration Code and choose your TV provider. (If you don’t see your provider, click the Search more Providers option.)
- Click Continue and enter the sign-in details – username and password as prompted.
Your Roku device will be ready to stream Tennis Channel within moments.
Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV
Refer to the steps below to activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV –
- Select the App Store icon from your Apple TV home screen.
- Search for the Tennis Channel app using the virtual keypad.
- Press the Get option to download and install the app on Apple TV.
- Next, press Open to launch the application.
- The app will display a one-time activation code on your screen.
- Now, visit tennischannel.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code in the relevant field and choose your service provider.
- Then, press the CONTINUE button and sign in using your TV provider account credentials.
You can now access Tennis Channel programming on your Apple TV.
Steps to Activate Tennis Channel on Fire TV Stick
If you are using an Amazon Fire TV Stick and are an ardent fan of Tennis sports, then the Tennis Channel app is a must-have. To activate Tennis Channel on your Fire TV, follow these steps –
- Go to your Fire TV Home Screen > Find > Type Tennis Channel.
- Next, select the Tennis Channel app and press the Get option to install it.
- Launch the app after installation.
- A unique registration code will display on your screen.
- Now, open tennischannel.com/activate on your phone/computer browser.
- Enter the registration code in the prompted field and select your provider. If you still don’t see your cable provider, contact your provider.
- Afterward, press the CONTINUE button and sign in using your TV provider login credentials.
- Follow the remaining on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
You can then start watching the Tennis channel on your Fire TV.
My Activation Code is not working?
Although there’s a slim possibility that you might encounter an “activation code not working” error, we got you covered with the best troubleshooting tips if things go wrong.
- Repeat activation process to generate new Registration Code. Use it timely!
- Update your Roku device for a smooth activation process and a better viewing experience.
- Use a compatible web browser and delete cookies & cache files to erase away temp issues.
- Fix the Internet issues by contacting your ISP.
About Tennis Channel
Refer to the following top-notch features if you are skeptical about getting the app on your streaming device.
- A premium channel devoted to tennis – 24/7.
- Watch award-winning documentaries, original shows, tennis instructions, memorable matches, live coverage, expert analysis, and more.
- Available on various devices – Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG (coming soon), Fire TV, etc.
So, subscribe to the Tennis Channel from a cable provider, and start streaming your favorite sport every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your favorite Tennis Channel can be streamed on your bigger screen via streaming devices like Fire TV. Many cable companies offer Tennis Channel so that you don’t pay anything extra. You can also stream Tennis Channel without cable – from fuboTV, AT&T, Sling TV, etc.
From the Roku home screen, you need to download the Tennis Channel app from Roku Channel Store. Then, launch the app and follow on-screen instructions to activate the channel.
It would cost you $109.99 per year.
Download the app for free to watch your favorite shows at no additional cost. Also, enjoy on-demand content.
To prevent issues with the Tennis Channe app during and after activation, consider the following.
– Make sure to have a stable internet connection.
– Keep your Apple TV and Tennis Channel up-to-date.
– Clear the cache of your Tennis Channel app frequently.
– Restart Apple TV if an issue arises.
– Uninstall and reinstall the Tennis Channel app.