Starz, a well-known American cable channel owned by Lions Gate Entertainment, is home to original series, hit movies, theatrically-released motion pictures, etc.
To enjoy exclusive originals and hit movies on your streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV, you must subscribe to Starz through a participating cable or satellite provider.
If you are a cord-cutter, you can get a Starz subscription on its official website to watch on-demand episodes, current-season episodes, and past-season original series.
Once you have the active subscription, you need to install the Starz app from the app store, launch the app to generate an activation code, and use the code at starz.com/activate to activate your device.
How to Activate Starz App at starz.com/activate
You will require a few things ready beforehand if you consider streaming Starz content on your TV-connected streaming device.
- Make sure your streaming device is upgraded and supports the Starz app.
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Subscribe to Starz through a participating TV provider.
- A mobile device or computer to access starz.com activate link.
This guide will teach you how to activate Starz with a valid subscription.
Add & Activate Starz App on Roku Device
Below are the easiest steps to download & install the Starz app on your Roku device:
- Make sure your Roku device is already set up and connected to your TV.
- It should have a reliable internet connection for uninterrupted online streaming.
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option and select the Search Channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Starz app on Roku.
- Once the app appears on the screen, you need to install it by clicking the Add channel button.
- Click the OK button to confirm.
- Starz app is now successfully installed on your Roku TV.
You have installed the Starz app on your Roku device. It is time to launch the app to complete the activation process. Refer to the steps below.
- Locate the Starz app and launch it on your Roku TV.
- Inside the app, select the Login option to generate a unique activation code.
- Save the code before accessing the activation URL, i.e., starz.com/activate, on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV and click the SUBMIT button.
- Now click Login with TV Provider and sign in using your service provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- You can also sign in using your Starz login credentials if you have purchased the subscription from starz.com.
You can now watch Starz on your Roku device from the best comfort of your living room.
Starz.com/activate on Apple TV
Starz is your go-to platform for shows like DaVinci’s Demons, Blunt Talk, Spartacus, Outlander, Black Sails, and Camelot. To watch Starz on Apple TV, follow the steps below –
- Tap on the App Store icon on your Apple TV.
- Under the App Store section, locate the Starz app.
- Next, select the app from the search result.
- Press the Get option to download and install the Starz app on Apple TV.
- When installed, launch the app by pressing the Open option.
- A one-time activation code will display on the TV screen.
- Now, visit starz.com/activate on your phone or PC browser.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV and click Submit.
- Then, sign in using your TV provider account credentials.
Now, you can now watch Starz programming on your Apple TV.
How to subscribe to Starz on the official website?
You will need to signup if you don’t have an account with Starz. It is easy to subscribe to Starz on its official website. You can stick to the steps mentioned underneath.
- Go to starz.com and tap CLAIM SPECIAL OFFER.
- Enter your email address and tap CLAIM OFFER.
- On the next screen, enter your credit card or PayPal details and click Continue.
- Your Starz subscription is now active.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Starz app is available on Roku. You can navigate to the Roku Channel Store to install the app.
If you subscribe to Starz through a participating TV provider, you don’t have to pay anything extra to watch Starz originals on your Roku device. You can also subscribe to the channel directly through Starz at just $3/month for 6 months.
You can subscribe to Starz at just $3 per month for 6 months.
You can troubleshoot the activation failed error by checking your internet connection, updating the app, and validating your sign-in credentials.