Rooster Teeth is a one-stop shop to get a little bit of everything you need. A “fan-driven, community-built entertainment company,” Rooster Teeth has been recognized for its multi-features streaming services, including award-winning podcasts, Red vs. Blue, gaming videos, scripted series, live-action shorts, RWBY (globally-acclaimed animated series), Lets’ Plays, and many hit movies. Kindly note, Red vs. Blue is the longest-running web series.
Excited to get everything it offers? Why not add & activate Rooster Teeth on your streaming via roosterteeth.com/activate.
Things to consider (Prerequisites)
Rooster Teeth on Roku will let you access the following channels –
- The Yogscast
- Achievement Hunter
- DC Daily
- Inside Gaming
- Kinda Funny
- Death Battle
- And more!
However, you will require a few things to be eligible to watch daily video series and more. They are –
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- A valid subscription to the Rooster Teeth service. (Plan starts at $5.99/ month)
- A compatible Roku device and a second device – a computer or mobile phone.
- Keep the activation page handy – roosterteeth.com/activate.
Complete Steps to Activate Rooster Teeth App on Roku
Want to unlock exclusive content and escape those pesky pre-roll ads? Get a subscription and become a FIRST member.
Did we mention that you need a Rooster Teeth account to access the vast majority of amazing content?
Refer to the steps below –
Step 1: Create a Rooster Teeth Account.
- Visit https://roosterteeth.com/ on your computer.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the SIGNUP option.
- Click it to go to the Join The Community page.
- On the page, you can create an account using your Email Address and Password (if you want to sign up with email.)
- Alternatively, you can select “Continue with Google,” “Continue with Apple,” or “Continue with Facebook” if you don’t want to use your primary email address.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete signing up with a Rooster Account by clicking the Create Account button.
Your Rooster Account is now created.
If you already have an existing account, you can click the login button. You can find it on the Rooster Teeth home page.
Step 2: Activate Rooster Teeth on Roku using roosterteeth.com/activate
The activation process is easy. Stick to the steps and make no mistakes.
- Navigate to the home screen and select Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Navigate to the Channel Store and type Rooster Teeth.
- Click the Add Channel button to add the app.
- Select Go to Channel to access the Rooster Teeth app.
- Launch the app and enter the details (if prompted).
- Save the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- On your mobile browser, type roosterteeth.com/activate in the URL bar.
- Sign in to your account and click the login button.
- Enter the code in the correct field to complete the process.
To Access Rooster Teeth App on Amazon Fire TV
- Open the Find section from the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Using the virtual keypad, search for the Rooster Teeth app.
- Select the Rooster Teeth app from the search result and press the Get option to install it.
- Next, tap on the Open option to launch the app.
- You will see a unique activation code along with instructions to activate it.
- Now, go to roosterteeth.com/activate on your computer or smartphone browser.
- Enter your username and password to log into your Rooster Teeth account.
- Once logged in, submit the activation code and follow the on-screen prompts.
- After successful activation, you can access the Rooster Teeth app on your Fire TV.
Rooster Teeth Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
- If the activation fails, the code has probably expired. Repeat the activation process to regenerate the code and use it at roosterteeth.com/activate.
- Delete the Rooster Teeth app and reinstall it and repeat the process.
- Restart the router.
- Reboot your Roku device.
About Rooster Teeth App (Shows, Price & Features)
If becoming a FIRST member bestows you with the following benefits, why would you still go with the free plan?
- No pre-roll ads
- Watch everything FIRST
- Live broadcasts
- Exclusive content
- Gold star by your profile name
- 5% discount at the RT Store
It only costs $5.99/ month.
Moreover, you get to stream popular Rooster Teeth episodes such as The First Strike, Community & Coffee, Ghost Stories, Who Eats in the Shower, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you own a smart TV, you can install the new Rooster Teeth app from the application store.
You will need a valid subscription to install and activate the Rooster Teeth app on your Roku.