Pluto TV is an ad-supported service that offers 100s of live, on-demand, and original channels, including music, sports, tech, entertainment, movies, TV shows, news, lifestyle, and more. If you own a Roku TV (smart TV), Roku streaming devices (Roku 1, 2, SE 27XX; Roku 3, 4 all models; Roku 2 42XX; HDMI Streaming Stick 35XX and 3600X; MHL Streaming Stick 34XX; Random 400/2450/26XX/30XX/31XX/42XX), or Fire TV Stick you can easily activate Pluto TV at pluto.tv/activate and stream the OTT service.
What is Pluto TV? (Features & Channels)
Pluto TV is a popular streaming service or over-the-top platform that lets you access more than 150,000 hours of content for free. If Pluto TV is to be believed, it receives more than 50 million unique visitors every month who indulge in its endless amazing content from many renowned providers, including Nerdist, CNN, A&E Networks, and Weather Nation TV. In addition, when you create an account, it endows you with several features such as resume watching a program where you left off on a different device.
Guide to Activate Pluto TV via pluto.tv/activate
Have you been fed up paying monthly subscription bills? Ever imagined streaming free content right onto your TV? With Pluto TV, you can certainly access more than 250 channels for free. Let’s unravel the activation steps and get the Pluto TV app for your streaming device.
Create a pluto.tv Account
Ensure that you sign up for a Pluto TV account that will allow you to customize your experience. Here’s a rundown of the steps to create a Pluto TV account.
- Go to this page.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions and enter the following information –
- First Name
- Email Address
- Birth Year
- Now, click on the “Sign up-Free” button.
That’s how you sign up for a Pluto TV account for free.
Add & Activate Pluto TV on Roku Device (my.pluto.tv/activate):
Your Pluto TV account is ready, and since you don’t need credit cards to buy a monthly subscription, you are just ready to add & activate the Pluto TV app on Roku to start streaming.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and type Pluto TV.
- Click “Add channel” to add the app to your Roku device.
- Now, launch the Pluto TV app.
Then, on your TV, access Channel 02 in the Roku guide to get a 6-digit unique activation code. Save the code for future use and access your smart device (a computer or mobile phone). Visit my.pluto.tv/activate on a web browser. Sign in to your Pluto TV account using your email address and password. Now, enter the code and click on the “Activate” button. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the activation process.
- You are all set to stream all that you love on your Roku streaming device.
Activate Pluto TV on Fire TV Stick
To access Pluto TV on your Fire TV Stick, all you need to do is install the Pluto TV app from the Amazon App Store and then activate it at pluto.tv/activate. Follow these steps for a quick installation and activation process.
- Go to the Apps section on your Fire TV and look for the Pluto TV app.
- Once located, tap on the Get option to install the app.
- Now, launch the application.
A 6-digit activation code will appear on your TV screen. Next, go to pluto.tv/activate on a web browser of a separate device. Sign in or register for a Pluto TV account. Enter the activation code and press the Activate button. Then, follow the on-screen instructions (if any) to complete the activation process.
- You can now watch Pluto TV for free on your Fire TV Stick without any login.
- Pluto TV Account Activation/Sign-in is currently NOT required for Fire TV Stick.
- Clear the cache of the Pluto TV app if you face trouble accessing the app on your Fire TV device.
How to Watch Pluto TV without an Account?
You neither have to use your credit card nor create an account to watch Pluto TV. You can watch all the amazing programs without an account. The process to watch pluto.tv without an account is easy. You have to install the app on your smart device and start accessing videos. To access Pluto TV content on your computer, just fire up your favorite browser, and there you go!
How to Unpair Activated Device from Pluto Account?
Your device is no longer in use? Why not unpair it? To do so, you need to –
- Launch the Pluto TV app and access “My Pluto.”
- Click on the “Activate” button to select the device.
- It will prompt you to click on the “X” option to unpair the device.
- That’s how you can unpair the device.
Not able to activate Pluto TV using pluto.tv/activate? Let us know in the comment section below.