Launched in July 2020, Peacock had amassed over 44 million signups and 10 million premium subscribers within a short span. This speaks a volume about the popularity of the streaming service. The OTT streaming service is owned and operated by NBCUniversal as its other international properties, including Bravo, USA Network, Telemundo, Syfy, and Universal Kids. The over-the-top service can easily be streamed on your device (streaming devices, smart TVs, and smartphones) if you activate the Peacock TV app online at peacocktv.com/activate.
If you own a compatible Fire TV or Roku device and are looking for the best and most effective online instructions to add and activate Peacock TV, where else would you go? We bring you the easiest steps to activate the streaming service on your device. Before you could jump over to the steps below, we will equip you with the prerequisites. Take a look below!
Prerequisites for Activating Peacock TV on Roku Device
Yes, you will need a few things ready beforehand as you gear up to set up the service on your device. What are they?
- High-speed Wi-Fi network.
- An active Peacock TV account.
- An active subscription (if you don’t like the idea of sitting through ads).
- Compatible Roku or Fire Stick device.
- Computer or tablet or smartphone to access the activation link peacocktv.com/activate.
Complete Steps to Add & Activate Peacock TV on Roku
What better platform to stream over 13,000 hours of content comprising news, sports, movies, TV shows, live, and on-demand streaming than Roku? If you can’t keep calm to watch your favorite Peacock shows on Roku, let us guide you through the process.
- From the Roku home screen, you will use the remote to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- Browse through the applications and click on the “Add channel” button when you see the Peacock TV app.
- Upon installation, return to the home screen to launch the app.
- This will bring you a pairing code.
- Note down the code for future use and access the official activation page (peacocktv.com/activate) on a separate device.
- Upon prompted, enter the code that you received earlier.
- Tap on Continue and provide the sign-in credentials if prompted.
- Your device is ready to stream.
The Roku device will refresh. It is now ready to cast you the best Peacock TV shows.
Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV Stick via peacocktv.com/activate
Peacock TV is a great app to have on your Fire TV device. Once installed and activated at peacocktv.com/activate, you can stream hundreds of iconic TV shows, blockbuster movies, recent NBC hits, and much more. For the installation and activation process, refer to these steps.
- Using the Find option, look for the PeacockTV app.
- Download and install the app by selecting the Get option.
- Launch the app after installation and copy the activation code.
- Next, open a web browser on a separate device (phone or computer).
- Go to peacocktv.com/activate, enter the code, and press the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
- You can then watch Peacock TV programming on your Amazon Fire TV device.
Peacock TV Activation – Troubleshooting Tips
Yes, it is pretty frustrating when you put so much effort but fail to carry out the process successfully. Several factors can be blamed. Well, we have got some experts’ recommended troubleshooting tips to fix the issues.
- Never Be Late to Use the Activation Code: Keep in mind that the activation code is unique and needs to be entered in the desired field as quickly as possible. If your activation code shows some error or is invalid, consider repeating the process to generate a fresh code.
- Be Ready with a Computer: Not only will you have to be ready with a computer but also you need to ensure that the device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku.
- Clear Cache and Ensure a Strong Internet Connection: A slow Internet connection can thwart your plans. Also, you may consider clearing your device’s cache and data.
- Uninstall/ Reinstall Peacock App: If nothing works for you, you can uninstall and then reinstall the Peacock TV app.
Peacock TV Features & Price
Wondering how much you will have to pay to watch the Peacock programs – original, WWE content, sports, and news? The truth is that you can stream the programs for free unless you are fed up with ads. Of course, you can always upgrade your free plan to Peacock Premium by paying $4.99. You get to access exclusive Peacock originals, kids’ TV shows, Telemundo Spanish-language series, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Timeless comedies, Peacock Originals, Megahit movies, Powerful drama, Live Sports, etc., are to name some of the most popular categories available on Roku.
Yes, Peacock is a free-streaming service available on a wide range of streaming platforms. If you want access to more features, you can upgrade your plan.
The official Peacock TV app is available across multiple devices. You need to download the app on your preferred device and activate it at the peacock.tv/activate to get started with streaming.