Take your music with you wherever you go! You only need to subscribe to Pandora and start listening to music for free on your favorite Roku or Fire TV.
The music streaming service lets you explore its library, play songs of your choice, search for your favorite albums, podcasts, and more. The best part is you can access them offline whenever you want.
With all these amazing features and facilities, wouldn’t you want to activate the Pandora TV app on your streaming device using the official pandora.com/activate page?
Things to Consider (Prerequisites)
You would need an upgraded and compatible Fire TV or Roku player. Go to the Roku Channel Store/ Amazon App Store to install the app. For this, your streaming platform should be connected to your TV via an HDMI port. It should also boast a stable, high-speed Internet connection. Although you can stream Pandora for free, upgrading your plan would bequeath you a plethora of benefits, including –
- Unlimited skips
- Offline listening
- Ad-free personalized stations
- Make and share playlists.
Guide to Activate Pandora TV App on Roku at pandora.com/activate
Let us walk you through the steps below so that you never face any errors while listening to your favorite music or podcast.
- Power on your Roku device and access the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the remote.
- Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the Channel Store and type Pandora in the search box.
- Click the Add Channel button to install the Pandora app.
- Launch the app and sign in to an existing Pandora account. (If you don’t have it already, create a new one.)
- You will see a unique activation code along with the authorized link.
- Save the code and copy the activation link, i.e., pandora.com/activate or Pandora.com/roku.
- Open your laptop or mobile phone and access the official link.
- Enter the activation code and click Activate Now.
- If you use a mobile device, you need to navigate to the Pandora app, select Settings, tap the Device Activation option, and here, you need to enter the code.
Your device is activated. It is ready to use and you can listen to Pandora on Roku.
Activate Pandora TV on Fire TV using Activation Code
Groove to your Favorite music on Fire TV by activating the Pandora app. Once activated, the music streaming services will generate personalized channels according to the traits and songs preferred by the user. To know the Pandora activation process for your Fire TV, follow these steps.
- Open the Find option from your Amazon Fire TV.
- Search the Pandora app and install it by pressing the Get option.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed and then press the Open option.
- Next, sign in to your Pandora account.
- You will see a one-time activation code along with instructions on your screen.
- Now, open the Pandora activation page – pandora.com/activate on your phone/computer browser.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and press Activate Now button.
- Then, sign in to your Pandora account and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- You should now be able to enjoy the Pandora app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Pandora TV Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
Are you using any of these Roku devices – 2100N, 2050N, N1050, N1000, N1101, 2000C, N1100, 2050X, or 2100X? These devices no longer support Pandora. If you still use one of these, you are likely to come across an activation error. Check the troubleshooting tips below for other key reasons that might thwart the Pandora TV activation process.
- Pandora TV Activation Code Expired: If the activation code is expired, repeat the process to regenerate the code. Access pandora.com/activate to enter the code immediately.
- Connect an Ethernet Cable Directly: Check whether your Roku model has this option. You can directly connect your Roku device with an Ethernet cable rather than Wi-Fi.
- Delete Pandora App: Go to My Channels to delete the app. Now, go to the Roku Channel Store to install the app again. Follow the procedure to activate the app.
- Restart Streaming Player: If the above tips fail, restart your modem and your streaming device.
About Pandora TV (Is it FREE?)
Got a shoestring budget? No problem! You can still search and play what you want. You just need to sign up for free and enjoy your favorite podcasts, personalized stations, and unlimited skips.
Upgrade to Pandora Plus at just $4.99/ month (get 30 days free). Unlock more by upgrading your plan to Pandora Premium for $9.99/ month (get 60 days free). Discounted premium plans are available for students, families, and the military.
Pandora TV Activation – FAQs
Install the Pandora TV app on your device, enter the sign-in details, generate an activation code, head over to Pandora.com/roku, and enter the code to activate the Pandora app on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Launch the Pandora app and enter the log-in credentials to receive an activation code on the TV screen.