This September, the mood is not going to be the same. The atmosphere will become electrifying. Reason? It is NFL season 2021. Football enthusiasts in massive numbers are signing up with the NFL services to witness the craziest carnival on the big TV screen. If you are one of them and can’t keep calm, this blog is a must-read for you. Let us walk you through how to activate the NFL app on Roku or Fire TV using the official link – nfl.com/activate.
NFL Channel – Quick Overview
|Channel Name||NFL (National Football League)|
|Roku Channel Store||Click here|
|Amazon App Store||Click here|
|Event||NFL Season 2022 (From 9th September)|
|NFL Game Pass Fees||$99.99 with a free 7-day trial|
Steps to Activate NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate
Not just Super Bowl, but each NFL game is equally exhilarating. The fun doubles when you watch the matches with your buddies. And what better way to enjoy the game than streaming it on your big TV screen through a Roku player. Let’s learn how to download and activate the NFL app on your Roku device.
- Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- It will take you to the Home screen.
- From there, scroll down using the down arrow on the remote and select “Streaming Channels”.
- Now, press “OK” and navigate to “Search Channels”.
- Here, you get to search for channels by using the virtual keyboard. (Channels that match will appear on the right. Press “OK” after selecting the app. You can also view screenshots by clicking on the “View Screenshots” option.)
- Type the concerned app, i.e. NFL and click on the “Add channel” button to get it on the device. (If you created a PIN while setting up your account, it will prompt you to enter the same.)
- When the channel is added, press “OK”. You will see options (go to channel, view screenshots, remove channel, etc.) for the new channel.
- Press the “Go to Channel” or tap the “Home” button on the remote to go to the home screen.
- The newly added channel will be there at the bottom of the screen. (If you want, re-position the channel by highlighting and pressing the “Star” button.)
- Launch the NFL app to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Visit nfl.com/activate/roku, enter the code, to access NFL Game Pass.
- Log into your NFL Game Pass account to get started.
NFL Activation Failed on Roku! How to Fix?
Here’s what you need to do if the NFL activation code is not working on www.nfl.com/activate –
- Remove or uninstall the app from the existing Roku channel list.
- Restart the device from “Settings” > “System” > “System”.
- Now, reinstall the app and generate a new activation code.
- Another method to fix the error is to ensure that you are using the code within the stipulated time.
- Make sure you are using the correct code.
How to Activate NFL on Fire TV?
If you are looking for the easy steps to add & activate NFL Network on Amazon Fire TV via nfl.com/activate, we would like to encourage you to check the steps below.
- Go to the home screen and access Amazon AppStore using the remote.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type NFL in the search option.
- You need to click the Get button.
- This will install the app.
- Once it is installed, open the app and enter the log-in details if required.
- You will get a popup on the screen.
- It will have the activation URL and code.
- Save the code before heading straight to nfl.com/activate on another device.
- Provide the registration or activation code in the required field.
- Click the Continue button.
- On the following screen, you need to sign in with your TV provider.
The system will verify your details. Once it is done, your Fire TV device will be ready to use to watch live NFL games.
If you come across an activation error, try removing and reinstalling the app. You may like to repeat the activation process to connect your device with your NFL account. Contact your TV provider if you can’t stream NFL on Fire TV.
Install & Activate NFL on Android TV using nfl.com/activate
- From your Android TV’s home screen, select the Apps option.
- Tap on the Play Store option and search for the NFL app.
- When located, press the Install button.
- The app will start installing on your TV.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Inside the app, press Sign in to get the activation code.
- Now, open a browser on a separate device and visit nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and tap the Continue button.
- After that, sign in with your TV Provider account credentials and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can now have access to the NFL app on your Android TV.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- Your Android TV must be running with the latest updates.
- Clear the cache of the NFL app regularly.
- Reboot your Android TV.
- Uninstall and reinstall the NFL App if the problem persists.
How to Stream NFL Games for Free?
Don’t want to pay a dime? You can watch your favorite game on the TV screen by using a free trial of a live TV streaming service. Purchase a TV antenna and start enjoying the games for free. Also, if you have a smartphone, the Yahoo Sports app is the best place to resort (Android and iOS).
Frequently Asked Questions
If you own a Roku device, you will find the activation process super-easy.
1. Get the NFL app on Roku and head over to nfl.com/activate.
2. Enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen and click “Continue”.
3. Choose your TV provider and enter the sign-in credentials.
4. Log in and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your NFL on Roku.
To watch NFL live, you are going to need a subscription. The NFL Game Pass costs $99.99. You will also enjoy a 7-day FREE trial.
You will need a high-speed Internet connection, a subscription to the NFL Game Pass, a compatible platform (Roku or Fire TV Stick), a smart device, etc. Make sure you have these prerequisites handy before activating the service on your streaming device.
With streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling TV, Fubo TV, Hulu + Live TV, and NFL Sunday Ticket, you can watch NFL games on your streaming device without cable. Moreover, with an HDTV antenna, you can watch local NFL games. This year NFL begins on the 9th of September 2022.