If women-oriented programs fascinate you, we recommend activating the Lifetime app on your Roku or Fire Stick streaming device at mylifetime.com/activate. Lifetime, a leading American cable channel, is a premier entertainment destination for people like you who want to watch programs geared toward women.
The television network, owned by A&E Networks, offers full episodes and clips of your favorite shows, videos, etc. In addition, through its Lifetime app, you can stream your favorite programs on the go.
Getting the app on your streaming platform bequeaths you complete access to all the drama, reality, and movies that the network has to offer. Movies, new full episodes, preview clips, and behind-the-scenes, are added every day!
Want to activate the Lifetime app and start watching women-oriented shows? Learn the tips to activate the Lifetime app at mylifetime.com/activate on Roku.
Prerequisites for Activating Lifetime App
Can’t wait to watch series like Married at First Sight, The Rap Game, Little Women, and Dance Moms? You must download and activate the Lifetime app on Fire TV at mylifetime.com/activate. To accomplish this feat, you should be ready with the following things beforehand.
- A compatible streaming device
- An account with Lifetime.
- The latest Lifetime app
- Good Internet speed.
- Subscription from a participating TV provider.
- The activation link – mylifetime.com/activate
- A computer or mobile phone.
Steps to Activate Lifetime App on Roku via mylifetime.com/activate
The Lifetime app is free to download and use. Make sure your TV provider offers Lifetime.
Note: Only U.S.A. residents can stream Lifetime content.
Let’s get started with the activation process!
- Navigate to the home screen of your Roku device after switching it on.
- Go to “Roku Channel Store” to search for the Lifetime app.
- Click on the “+Add channel” button to complete adding the channel to your device.
- Tap on it to launch the app to receive a registration code on the TV screen.
- Take note of the code and access the mylifetime.com/activate page on another device. (This device should use the same network as your Roku.)
- Select your streaming device. (You will choose Roku.)
- Now, select your TV provider from the given list (AT&T TV, Cox, Philo, Spectrum, Dish, Optimum, Frontier, Xtream, etc.)
- Click on the “More Providers” option if you don’t find your provider on the screen. You will now see a complete list of TV providers.
- Choose your provider and enter your activation code.
- The system will verify your subscription. You are ready to click on the “Continue” button.
You will be taken to the provider’s website to verify your account. Once the verification process is done, you will see a success message on the screen. Your Roku device will refresh automatically within seconds. Finally, you are ready to watch your favorite clips.
Activate Lifetime App on Fire TV Stick
Easily stream your favorite Lifetime Movies and TV shows on your Fire TV by following a simple installation and activation process provided below. The app has the latest episodes of Dance Moms, Little Women: LA, Married at First Sight, Bring it, and much more.
- Search for the Lifetime app using the Find option on your Fire TV.
- Press the Get option to download and install the app.
- Now, launch the app and note down the registration code.
- Next, visit the Lifetime activation page (mylifetime.com/activate) on a computer/phone browser.
- On the activation page, first, select the FIRE TV option, and then enter the unique code.
- Then, press the CONTINUE button and follow the on-screen prompts.
- After successful activation, the Lifetime app will be accessible on your Fire TV.
Can’t Activate the Lifetime App on Roku? Troubleshooting Tips
- Generate a New Registration Code: Repeat the activation process to generate a new activation code. Make no mistake while entering it in the desired field after selecting your device and service provider.
- Bad Network: Fix the Internet connection before starting the activation process.
- Use a Compatible Browser: Better go for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to avoid any technical error. Also, clear the cookies and cache files.
Lifetime App (Features & Popular Shows)
Want to watch live TV? With the Lifetime app, streaming live TV isn’t impossible at all. All you have to do is sign in with your cable provider and click on the “live” option.
The Lifetime app flaunts many more amazing features that have overwhelmed 93.8 million households in the country as of January 2016. Some of the great features are as follows –
- Watch the latest Lifetime movie releases.
- Full video clips and episodes of the best Lifetime series, including The Rap Game, Little Women, Project Runway, etc.
- Live TV
Amongst the most popular Lifetime shows, you get to stream the best. Here are the names of the incredible shows –
- Framed by my Husband
- A Date With Danger
- Summer of Santas
- Cellmate Secrets
- Married at First Sight
- You’re Not Safe Here
- Waking Up to Danger
- Summer Lovin’
- Dance Moms
- Bring it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The app is free to download and use. Make sure your TV provider offers the Lifetime channel.
Navigate to the “Roku Channel Store” from the Roku home screen and download the app by clicking on the “Add channel” button.
The most popular TV providers are WOW, Xfinity, Verizon, Optimum, Philo, Spectrum, Dish, DirecTV, AT&T TV, AT&T U-Verse, Cox, Frontier, and Altice One.