Mobdro is a popular free streaming application that lets you stream all the latest TV movies, news, shows, sports, etc.
If you own a Roku device, it is an easy process to install and watch Mobdro on Roku. Below, we will walk you through the steps to stream Mobdro on your favorite streaming device.
The Mobdro app is only available for Android, so first, download the Mobdru app on your Android device and screen mirror or cast videos on your Roku streaming device.
You can easily enjoy Mobdro on Roku if you possess the following prerequisites –
- A high-speed internet connection.
- A compatible Roku device.
- An Android device (smartphone or tablet) running on version 4.4 or above.
- Download Mobdro APK on your android device.
Information on Mobdro Android App
Here’s what you need to know about the Mobdro app.
- Name: Mobdro
- Version: v2.2.8
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Last Updated: 05-05-2022
- Downloads: 66,900,000+
How to Get Mobdro on Roku
The official Mobdro app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you need to adopt an alternative method to watch Mobdro on Roku.
Follow the steps below to download the Mobdro app apk on your android phone and enjoy your favorite content on Roku.
Download the Mobdro App on Android Phone
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Tap the Security option in the Settings section.
- Here, you need to enable the Unknown resources option.
- Now, download the Mobdro Apk file on your device.
- Find the downloaded apk file and install the app.
- After installation, you will see the Mobdro app icon in your device menu.
You have successfully installed Mobdro app on your Android device.
Watch Mobdro on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Connect your Roku and android device to the same internet connection (Wi-Fi recommended).
- Now, go to the Settings section on your Roku.
- Under it, select the Screen Mirror option.
- Tap on it to turn on the screen mirror option.
- Access the Navigation Panel of your Android device.
- Tap on the Cast option.
- You will now see a pair option on your TV screen.
- Launch the Mobdro app on your Android device and select your favorite movies or TV shows on your Roku.
Note: Since the Mobdro app is not available on Roku Channel Store, this is the only method to stream Mobdro content on your Roku-connected TV.
Mobdro App Features
Mobdro has tons of features to boast about. Here are some of the basic features of the Mobdro app.
- You don’t have to purchase a subscription to watch Mobdro on Roku.
- The application is updated frequently, thus eliminating bug-related issues.
- You can watch your favorite content in HD quality.
- With the premium version, you can stream videos without ads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s a simple method to watch Mobdro on Roku.
– You need to download Mobdro APK on your Android device.
– Please turn on your Roku TV.
– Connect both the devices with the same Wi-Fi network.
– On your Roku device, access Settings > Screen Mirror.
– Tap the Cast option on your Android device.
– Pair your device with Roku.
– You are ready to stream.
Hulu, Netflix, Pluto TV, Crackle, and Crunchyroll are some of the alternatives to Mobdro for Roku.
Yes, Mobdro is a free streaming application available on your favorite streaming device. You only need to get the app to stream TV shows, movies, sports, and more.
Apart from Roku, you can get Mobdro on Android, Fire Stick, Windows, and iOS.
– You can download your favorite videos and watch them offline.
– Watch movies and TV shows in HD.
– You don’t have to log in to watch content.
– It is easy to stream Mobdro on Roku.
– The navigation bar is easy to use.