If you haven’t used your device to listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and radio, you haven’t made the most of your streaming device yet. By adding iHeartRadio to your existing channel list, you will be able to listen to the best live stations in the United States.
iHeartRadio allows you to download music, personalize your artist’s favorite radio stations, play songs and albums on-demand, listen offline, and even create unlimited playlists.
What are you waiting for? Sign up with iHeartRadio (or log into your iHeartRadio account if you already have one), install the app on your streaming device, and activate it at iheart.com/activate.
Signing up with iHeartRadio will allow you to complete the activation process in a hassle-free way.
Create an iHeartRadio Account?
- On your computer, visit https://www.iheart.com/.
- To take your experience to a whole new level, you must select a suitable plan – Free, Plus ($4.99/ month), and All Access ($9.99/ month) – that fits your needs. (Note: You can cancel the iHeartRadio plan anytime.)
- Click the “Sign Up” Free button if you prefer the Free plan. Or, click 30-Day Free Trial if you would like to go with the Plus or All Access plan.
- Provide the required details in the desired fields and complete the signup process.
- Your iHeartRadio account is now created.
Activate the iHeartRadio App on Roku via iheart.com/activate
Step 1: Add iHeartRadio App to your Roku Device
- Navigate to the Channel Store from the home screen of your Roku device.
- You will see the Music section. Select this category and browse through the channels until you come across iHeartRadio. (Or, you can access the Search bar to type iHeartRadio.)
- Install the app by clicking the Add Channel button.
- Select the Go to Channel option to begin installing.
Step 2: Activate iHeartRadio on Roku
- Once the installation is done, you need to launch the app.
- A welcome screen will appear, prompting you to enter the iHeartRadio credentials.
- A unique activation code will display on the screen. Note down the code before leaving for the activation page.
- Open your mobile browser and access the iheart.com/activate page.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click the Log In button and enter the code in the desired field to complete the process.
How to Install & Activate iHeartRadio on Fire TV
Get access to the largest radio broadcaster in the United States, iHeartRadio, on your Amazon Fire TV Stick by following the below-mentioned steps.
- On your Fire TV, Go to the Home Screen > Find section.
- Under the Find section, search the “iHeartRadio” app and press the Get option to begin the installation.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch the application.
- Sign in to the app (if prompted) and note down the activation code.
- Visit iheart.com/activate on your phone or computer browser.
- Enter your Email and Password and press the Log in button.
- Enter the activation code and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You will need to have an iHeartRadio account to activate the app on a Fire TV device.
- If you don’t have an iHeartRadio account, you can sign up for one on the activation page.
- Activation codes are time-sensitive. Make sure to enter the code before it expires.
- If the activation code appears “expired” or “invalid”, you can generate a new code on your Fire TV screen.
iHeartRadio Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
- Delete the app and reinstall it.
- Restart your Roku device or upgrade it (if required).
- Choose the right plan.
- Use a compatible browser to access iheart.com/activate and enter the correct code.
- Fix the Internet.
About iHeartRadio (Shows, Price & Features)
- iHeartRadio is a free broadcast, podcast, and streaming radio platform.
- iHeartMedia launched iHeartRadio in 2008.
- It is the largest radio broadcaster in the country.
- It has three plans to choose from – Free, Plus, and All Access.
- The Free plan gives you full access to the podcast library, live radio, and personalized artist radio stations.
- The Plus plan can be purchased for $4.99/ monthly to get unlimited song skips, full access to the podcast library, personalized artist radio stations, save & replay from the radio, live radio, and play songs and albums on-demand.
- The All-Access plan is the premium plan available for $9.99/ monthly.
To listen to live radio anytime, anyplace, you only need to create a free iHeartRadio account. That’s it! However, you can always upgrade your plan to Plus or All Access based on your needs and budget.
You can create an iHeartRadio account on the web or through the mobile app. If you choose the mobile app option, just install the app on your phone. Launch it and Create an Account by entering certain details – Email Address, Password, Date of Birth, Gender, Post Code, etc. An authentication email will be sent to your Inbox. Confirm it and follow the steps to set up an iHeartRadio account.
Yes, you can install the app from the Roku Channel Store for free.