Looking for a platform that lets you stream unlimited movies anytime? With the streaming pace getting crowded day by day, it is hard to choose an ideal service.
But you don’t have to look baffled, as the Criterion Channel is here to entertain you with a long list of hit movies, short films, and documentaries. Moreover, you can watch original Criterion Channel series like Adventures in Moviegoing, Film Art, and Art-House America.
You must subscribe to the service to access the Criterion Channel features and videos on your streaming device or smartphone.
How to Activate Criterion Channel on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV
In this guide, you will learn how to download & install the Criterion Channel app on your TV and activate it at criterionchannel.com/activate.
CriterionChannel.com Activate on Apple TV
To get Criterion Channel on Apple TV,
- Sneak peek into the App Store on Apple TV.
- Search for the Criterion Channel app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Launch it to get a unique activation code. (Enter the login credentials when prompted.)
- Go to criterionchannel.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
- Enter the required login details (if you aren’t logged in already) and enter the code.
- Click the Activate button.
Activate Criterion Channel on Android TV
Ensure your Android TV is updated to the latest version to support the Criterion Channel app.
- Power on Android TV and access the home screen.
- From there, scroll to the Play Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Now use the virtual keyboard to search for the Criterion Channel Android app.
- Download and install the app.
- Launch the app after installation, and take note of the code.
- Access a web browser on your computer and visit criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the login details.
- Now type the code and click Activate.
The Criterion Channel app will refresh automatically on your Android TV, allowing you to watch your favorite programs.
How to Activate Criterion Channel on Fire TV via criterionchannel.com/activate
Fire TV is another compatible device for the Criterion Channel. To activate the channel on Amazon FireStick,
- You must install the Criterion Channel app from the Amazon App Store.
- After installing the app, open it.
- Now, you will have a unique activation code and a URL on the TV screen.
- Leave the screen visible while accessing criterionchannel.com/activate on another device.
- Sign in using your Criterion login credentials.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
You are ready to watch the Criterion Channel on Fire TV.
Guide to Add & Activate Criterion Channel on Roku
Here are the easy steps to add & activate the Criterion Channel app on Roku.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- From there, access the Channel Store.
- Please search for the Criterion Channel app and install it by clicking the Add Channel button.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- Launch it and get hold of a unique activation code.
- Open criterionchannel.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the required login details and type the code shown on your TV.
- Click Activate.
Your Roku screen will load. You can now browse and stream popular movies on the big TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream Criterion Channel for free by signing up for a 14-day free trial. Make sure you cancel the subscription before the free trial period ends.
The Criterion Channel has two plans –
– The Monthly Plan is available for $10.99 per month.
– The Annual Plan is $99.99 per month.
To subscribe to the Criterion Channel,
– Go to criterionchannel.com.
– Click START YOUR FREE TRIAL.
– Choose a suitable plan and enter the account credentials.
– Enter the payment details and click Start Subscription.