With public libraries getting digital, members/ patrons can read, listen to, and watch media files anywhere they want. Hoopla, a web and mobile library media streaming platform, aims to do that.
A cloud-based digital library service, Hoopla links with public library systems throughout the country and allows its patrons to access more than 10,000 videos and 250,000 albums on demand.
The best thing about using Hoopla is that you can enjoy audiobooks, music, movies, comics, and TV free (with a Hoopla account).
Since Hoopla is available on all leading streaming devices, you can access over 500,000 content titles on Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, and Apple TV with a high-speed internet connection.
Activate Hoopla Digital app at hoopladigital.com/link
To get Hoopla on your device, you need to install the official Hoopla Digital app and activate it at hoopladigital.com/link. Check this guide if you wish to stream Hoopla content on your Smart TV.
Create a Hoopla Digital Account
Don’t have a Hoopla Digital account? Check these steps to create one.
- Go to the registration page.
- Click the Let’s Go button.
- Select your library and click the Next button.
- Enter your library card number and PIN and click the Next button.
- Provide your account credentials and click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Hoopla Digital on Apple TV
Here’s how you can access Hoopla on Apple TV.
- You need to download the Hoopla Digital app on your Apple TV device from the App Store.
- Launch the app and enter the required credentials for a unique activation code.
- Open hoopladigital.com/link and enter the email address and password.
- Enter the code.
You are ready to watch Hoopla Digital content on your Apple TV.
How to Access Hoopla on Roku
Roku is another compatible device to read, listen to, and watch Hoopla. Check these steps to access the all-in-one digital library app on Roku.
- Go to Streaming Channels.
- Select Search Channels.
- Type Hoopla Digital.
- Click Add channel.
- Return to the home screen.
- Launch the Hoopla Digital app.
- Enter the sign-in details.
- Save the code and head to hoopladigital.com/link on another device.
- Provide the login details and type the code.
You are now ready to access thousands of titles on your Roku streaming device.
Activate Hoopla on Fire TV via hoopladigital.com/link
If you own a Fire TV device, refer to the following steps to enjoy Hoopla on the big screen.
- Launch the Fire TV device and scroll to the Amazon App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Hoopla.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Open it to receive a unique activation code and a URL.
- Grab your phone or launch your web browser to access hoopladigital.com/link.Enter your email address and password.
- Type the code from the TV screen.
You are all set to listen to music and watch movies.
hoopladigital.com Link your Android TV
To stream Hoopla on Android TV,
- You need to install the Hoopla Digital app from the Play Store.
- Open the app and take note of the code.
- Open your computer and access the activation link hoopladigital.com/link.
- You will now enter the email address and password.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
There you go! You will now be able to stream Hoopla on your favorite screen. Also, you can watch movies and listen to audio on your iOS and Android devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Hoopla for free with your library credentials.
With a valid account, you will get a code that needs to be used at hoopladigital.com/link to link your Hoopla account with devices.
The Hoopla Digital app is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can install the app and activate it using a 4-digit code.