Take a deep plunge into the latest trends and important topics with dedicated channels such as Haystack News, your ultimate go-to place, which brings you coverage from all over the world together in one convenient spot.
A one-stop destination to provide you with the latest events around the world, Haystack News offers local and global news from more than 300 channels.
You can explore channels like ABC News, Euronews, CBSN, Bloomberg, Cheddar, CNET, AP, and more by installing the Haystack Local & World News app on your Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV and activating it via haystack.tv/activate.
How to Activate Haystack News at haystack.tv/activate
Access breaking news alerts, stock info, latest sports coverage, local weather, and more anywhere, anytime with the Haystack news app.
Read to know the correct steps to activate Haystack Local & World News app on your streaming player.
Steps to Activate HayStack TV on Roku
The steps to activate the channel on Roku are easy and convenient to follow. Take a look –
- Access the home screen using the Roku remote (by pressing the Home button).
- Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels option.
- Look for the Haystack Local & World News app in the Roku Channel Store.
- Click the Add Channel button to install Haystack.tv on Roku.
- The app is now successfully installed on your Roku device.
- Press the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- Inside the app, select Settings to receive a code on the TV screen.
- Save the code before heading over to haystack.tv/activate on a separate device.
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google account and enter the code.
- Click the Activate button to finish the process.
Your Roku device will refresh automatically. You are now ready to watch the channel on your TV.
Haystack.tv Activate on Fire TV Stick
- Go to Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- Search for the HayStack TV app in the App Store.
- When you find the app, please select and press the Get option to begin its installation.
- Post-installation, launch the app and open the Settings section.
- A unique code will display on your screen.
- Now, using the web browser on a second device, visit haystack.tv/activate.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google account credentials.
- Submit the activation code and follow the on-screen instructions (if any) to complete the activation process.
Once the activation code is verified, you can access HayStack TV on Firestick.
Activate on Apple TV at haystack.tv/activate
The Haystack News app is a perfect source for hyper-relevant news, local coverage, and global events. To activate the Haystack app on your Apple TV, follow these steps.
- Press the Home button on your Apple TV remote to get to the main screen.
- Select the App Store option from the main screen.
- Using the search option, find the Haystack application.
- Once found, download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app after installation.
- A one-time registration code will display on the TV screen.
- Now, visit haystack.tv/activate on a PC or mobile device.
- Next, select the Continue with Facebook or Continue with Google option to sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, provide your activation code in the relevant fields and confirm it.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
The Haystack app is now active on your Apple TV.
Haystack TV Activation Failed! – How to fix it?
There’s no need to panic if the Haystack TV activation fails. You can always fix the error using the following troubleshooting tips.
- Use a Compatible Browser and Remove Cache Files: Not only do you have to open haystack.tv/activate on a compatible browser, but also you must delete the cache files to ensure a smooth activation process.
- Use Activation Code Timely: Access the activation link immediately after receiving the code. Enter it quickly to escape any activation failed error.
- A Compatible and Updated Streaming Device: Ensure you update your device frequently. Visit Settings > Update > Update System to update your streaming device.
Easy Steps to Create a haystack.tv Account
A Haystack TV account is essential to explore topics like International News and Weather or watch live coverage of breaking events.
If you haven’t signed up with Haystack yet, follow the steps mentioned below meticulously. In addition, make sure you have a Google or Facebook account.
- Visit haystack.tv on a web browser.
- Press the Get Started button in the top right corner.
- Now select one of the options –
- Continue with Facebook
- Continue with Google
- Enter the relevant sign-in details.
- Give permission if prompted and you are all set.
Once your Haystack News account is ready, you can use the account details to activate the Haystack TV app at haystack.tv/activate.
About Haystack TV Channel
When it comes to streaming the best channel for local and global news, go for the Haystack TV channel. Haystack offers relevant and to-the-point content for FREE.
Here’s what you get to watch –
- Financial news and business news from stocks, companies, and sectors
- The latest celebrity news and gossip on channels like Buzz60, Clevver, TMZ, etc.
- Local, national, and international news from BBC, NYTimes, MSNBC, AP, etc.
- Tech news, car news, and other important content from The Verge and CNET
- You can watch sports news and highlights from NBA, NFL, and MLB.
Note: Fox News is currently not available on Haystack News.
Frequently Asked Questions
With Haystack News, watching the news can be fun. It is free. Just install the app on your streaming devices to start watching the news.
To watch Haystack news on Roku, download the app from the Channel Store, generate an activation code and enter the code at haystack.tv/activate.
You must have a Google or Facebook account to log in to the Haystack account.