Want to explore a variety of topics that Gaia offers? Make sure you have activated your Gaia account on the official activation page – gaia.com/activate. In this guide, you will learn how to activate Gaia on Roku or Fire TV step-by-step.
Gaia, Inc., simply Gaia, is a media video streaming service focusing on yoga, fringe science, and thousands of original videos that you won’t find in the mainstream media. Erstwhile Gaiam, Gaia got its current name in 2016. It lets you explore over 8,000 ad-free streaming videos that not only challenge modern paradigms but also allow you to manifest the reality that defines your being.
If you are moved by its amazing content (comprising ancient wisdom and more), get a monthly subscription to start streaming the conscious-expanding videos, original shows, information & enlightening films, and more.
The official Gaia app is available on Roku & Fire TV. So, what are you waiting for? Choose your plan – monthly, annual, or live access, and activate your Gaia account on the streaming device via gaia.com/activate.
How to Create a gaia.com Account (Easy Steps)
- Visit gaia.com and click on the “Sign Up” button (located at the top-right corner).
- You will be prompted to “See Plans”.
- Choose your plan – Monthly ($11.99), Annually ($99), and Live Access (Annually) $299.
- Click on the “Try free for 7 days” button.
- To set up your membership to stream Gaia on your streaming devices, click on the “Continue” button.
- On this page, enter your “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email”, and “Create Password”.
- Click on the “Continue” button and stick to the on-screen instructions to create your Gaia account successfully.
Although the system will prompt you to enter the card details, you will only be charged after 7 days FREE trial period.
Complete Gaia App Activation Guide on Roku at gaia.com/activate
Before installing the Gaia app you must log into your account on your Roku device and ensure that your device is compatible. Gaia only supports the most current Roku models like Roku 4 (4400), Roku Ultra (4640), Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810), Roku Premiere+ (4630), and Roku Premiere (4620).
Once confirmed that your Roku device is compatible, you are good to go with the “Watch. Transform. Evolve” process. Check the below-furnished steps carefully and start streaming hundreds of yoga and meditation classes designed for every level.
Add Gaia Channel App on Roku Player
Here’s a rundown of steps to add the Gaia app to your Roku streaming device.
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- Access the “Roku Channel Store” and type “Gaia” on the search bar.
- Click on the “+Add channel” button to add the channel to Roku.
Activate Gaia on Roku
To immerse in the original series of Gaia and to explore the unexplained, ancient wisdom, you must activate the Gaia channel at gaia.com/activate. Read to know how to launch and activate Gaia on Roku.
- Return to the home screen and tap on the app to open it.
- Enter the log-in details to receive an Activation Code.
- On a second device, you need to access the authorized activation link – gaia.com/activate.
- It will prompt you to “login to activate your device”. Click on the “Login” button and enter the credentials.
- Here, provide the activation code that you have already copied from the screen.
- Click on the “Activate” button to finish the process.
Another way to activate Gaia on Roku is to “log in with email”. As soon as you launch the app on your Roku device, you need to click on “Log In” > “Log In with Email”. Enter the credentials and click on “Log In”.
Activate Gaia on your Fire TV at gaia.com/activate
- Tap the Find option from your Fire TV’s home screen.
- Type “Gaia” in the search field and select the app.
- Press the Get option to download and install the app.
- When the installation is complete, select the Open option.
- Next, press the Log In option.
- A unique code along with an activation URL will display on the screen.
- On a separate device, enter gaia.com/activate in a web browser.
- Then, sign in to your Gaia account and enter the activation code.
- Submit the code and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can now access the Gaia app on your Fire TV.
NOTE: If you can’t activate Gaia using the unique code at gaia.com/activate, you can simply sign into the app using your email address and password.
Gaia Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
Try your hands at the following troubleshooting tips if Gaia activation failed.
- Use a Supported Roku device: Are you by any chance using any of these Roku models – Roku 1, SE (2710), Roku 3 (4230), Roku 2 (4210), and Roku Streaming Stick, HDMI (3500)? Although these devices are supported, you might come across certain limitations. Use the Roku devices mentioned above (in this article).
- Compatible Browser: Unless you access gaia.com/activate on a supported browser, you are likely to come across an activation failed error. Make sure you are using Chrome, Safari, Edge, etc.
- Regenerate Code: Repeat the activation process, regenerate the Gaia Activation Code, and enter it at gaia.com/activate to activate Gaia on your streaming device.
About Gaia Channel (Shows, Price & Features)
Gaia is a member-supported media network that challenges modern philosophy and paradigms through its award-winning documentaries and films. Some of the most-talked-about topics that it covers include Afterlife, Forbidden Science, Conscious Parenting, Chakras, Aliens, Emotional Healing, Dream World, Mind Potential, Hidden History, Manifesting Abundance, Energy Healing, Sound Healing, and more.
To stream these topics, you must choose a plan. Take a look –
|Details||Plan & Price||Plan & Price||Plan & Price|
|$11.99 (Billed Monthly)||$99 (Billed Annually)||$299 (Billed Annually)|
|7 Days Free Trial||Yes||Yes||No|
|12 months for the price of 9||No||Yes||No|
|Unlimited access to over 8,000 titles||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Live stream all Gaia events||No||No||Yes|
|Access to full library of past events||No||No||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have one of these Roku devices Roku 4 (4400), Roku Ultra (4640), Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810), Roku Premiere+ (4630), and Roku Premiere (4620), you will be able to stream Gaia easily.
Yes, it is available. To turn it on, you need to choose the content and press “Play”. Now, press “*” to get closed caption options. There you go!