One of the leading pay-TV channels in the United States, FX Networks, popularly known as FX, is famous for entertaining users with its original content, TV shows, and hit movies. With its official app – FX NOW – available on multiple devices, FX Networks ensures you are never deprived of your favorite video content – whether at home or on the go. Moreover, FX NOW lets you watch popular shows from its sister channels FXX and FXM. Roku is a compatible device, and you can locate the FX NOW app in the Roku Channel Store. Install the app and activate it via fxnetworks.com/activate. Remember, you must possess the sign-in details with a participating TV provider.
Things Needed to Activate FX Networks App
You will definitely need quite a few things to get going with the latest FX episodes, hilarious comedies, outstanding dramas, and sports programming.
- Sign in with your TV provider to stream live TV and watch full episodes of Archer, Snowfall, Hip Hop Uncovered, NY Times Presents, Fargo, and Cake.
- An account with FX Networks to personalize your FX experience, save your favorites to My List, and continue watching where you left off.
- A broadband Internet connection (stable and high-speed).
- A streaming device and a second device – a mobile phone or computer.
- To stream FXNOW content, users must be somewhere in the U.S. or its territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Saipan, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Got all these prerequisites ready but still receiving an “Out of the Country” message? In that case, you must head directly to the Help section on the website or click here to access the Feedback page.
Tips to Activate FX Networks on Roku via fxnetworks.com/activate
Install and activate the FXNOW app to watch FX, FXX, and FXM original series.
Below, we have explained the easy steps to add the FXNOW app and activate it using the official activation page – fxnetworks.com/activate.
How to Add FXNOW to Roku –
- Boot your Roku device and make sure it is connected to your TV via an HDMI port.
- Press the Home icon on the remote to navigate to the home screen.
- Access the Roku Channel Store and type FXNOW in the search bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click the Add channel button.
- This will download the desired app.
The channel is now added to your device and is available on the channel list. Check the steps below to activate it.
- Return to the home screen to launch the FXNOW app.
- Go to the Account section and select the TV Provider option in the Account menu.
- Click the Sign In button and enter the credentials – username and password.
- A seven-digit activation code will appear on the screen.
- Save the code and copy the link, or you may leave the screen visible while accessing another device – your phone or computer.
- On your mobile or computer browser, you need to access fxnetworks.com/activate.
- It will prompt you to enter the activation code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Next, select your participating TV provider.
- You will be prompted to enter the credentials to sign in.
Once the details are verified, your TV screen will load. Select a program to start streaming.
Activate FX Networks on Amazon Fire TV
- Search for the FXNOW app manually in the Amazon App Store or use the Find option from the home screen.
- Once you find the app, please select it and press the Get option to initiate installation.
- Press Open after installation to launch the app.
- If prompted, sign in to the app using your TV Provider account credentials.
- A one-time code will display along with activation instructions.
- Now, go to the FXNOW activation page fxnetworks.com/activate on your phone/computer browser.
- Enter the activation code from your Fire TV screen in the provided field. Press CONTINUE.
- Then, sign in using your TV provider account’s credentials.
- Finally, complete the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- You are now all set to watch FX Networks on your Fire TV.
Troubleshooting Tips for FX Networks Activation
If you don’t see a Congratulations or Success message on the screen after completing the activation process, blame one of the following reasons.
- Invalid Code or Activation Code Expired: Make sure you generate a seven-character activation code and use it on fxnetworks.com/activate as quickly as possible. Entering an invalid or wrong code will not bring you the desired results. So, double-check the code to match the exact code displayed on the TV screen.
- Log out of the Device: When the FX Networks activation fails, you can log out of your device and restart your Roku. Any temporary bug will be fixed, thus allowing you to start streaming without an error.
- Check Activation URL: Did you make a typo error? You can’t access the actual activation page if you don’t know what it is.
- An Active Subscription: Does your TV provider have the FX Networks channel in its package? Contact your cable or satellite provider if you come across any activation failed error.
About FX Networks (Shows, Price & Features)
Since it was launched in 1994, FX, owned by FX Networks, LLC, has steadily been building momentum. It has managed to carve out a niche for itself. As of September 2018, FX had amassed more than 89 million users in the United States.
Shows like Snowfall, Hysterical, Archer, NY Times Presents, Hip Hop Uncovered, Cake, Fargo, Breeders, Mayans M.C., and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia have managed to keep the audience right in front of their TV screen. All these shows can be streamed on your TV for free if you have a valid subscription through a TV provider. If you have already subscribed to a cable provider, contact them for FX content access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the shows don’t display the locked sign, which means you can access them on your device. However, you will require TV provider sign-in details to gain complete access to its content library.
Yes, you can download the FX NOW app on your Roku for free. Connect your account using the credentials from your TV provider to enjoy countless programs.
The activation process is straightforward. Install the FXNOW app from the Roku Channel Store and follow on-screen guidelines to generate an activation code. Visit fxnetworks.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser to use the code and complete the process.