Do you like watching English-dubbed anime and shows? Funimation has an outstanding collection of HD, ad-free anime features movies and top-trending shows like Black Clover, Fruits Basket, and Attack on Titan. Since its launch, Funimation has amassed more than 2.5 million users.
Roku users can get the Funimation app on their compatible device and enjoy over 15,000 hours of available content. Want to know how? Check this guide to install and stream Funimation on Roku.
What do you Require to Activate Funimation on Roku?
You will be able to watch more than 15,000 hours of English-dubbed shows from Japan on the Funimation app if you have the following prerequisites.
- Funimation subscription details.
- An updated Roku device or Roku TV.
- A mobile phone or computer to access funimation.com/activate.
- A high-speed internet connection.
Easy Steps to Add & Activate Funimation on Roku
The Funimation app is available on the Roku Channel Store. Here’s a step-by-step method to get the app and activate it on the official activation page.
- Begin the process by turning on your Roku device.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to navigate the home screen.
- From there, go to the Streaming Channels section.
- Select the Search Channel option and get hold of the Search bar.
- Type the name of the app, i.e., Funimation.
- Select the Add channel button once the app appears on the TV screen.
- After installing the app, launch it on your TV.
- Inside the app, select the log-in option to generate a unique activation code.
- Note down the code before heading to funimation.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- You need to enter the log-in details – Email Address and Password.
- After signing in to your account, enter the code displayed on your TV and click the Activate button.
You are now ready to watch Funimation on Roku.
How to Subscribe to Funimation (Sign Up)
To stream Funimation on Roku, you must subscribe to the service on its official website.
- Go to funimation.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Click the Create an account here link.
- Please select your preferred plan (Premium, Premium Plus, or Premium Plus Ultra) and click the START MY FREE TRIAL option.
- Enter your Email Address and Password to create a Funimation account.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the payment details and subscribe to Funimation.
Your card will only be charged after the free trial period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can undoubtedly get the Funimation app on your Roku device. The process is pretty simple. First, go to the Channel Store on your Roku and look for the Funimation app. Then, install the app and launch it to get a unique activation code. Note down the code while you access funimation.com/activate on another device. Then, use the log-in details to enter the code and start streaming Funimation on Roku.
Although you can stream Funimation for free, the content gets limited. To access unlimited content (ad-free), subscribe to Funimation. It has three broad plans –
– Premium ($5.99 per month)
– Premium Plus ($7.99 per month)
– Premium Plus Ultra ($99.99 per year)
To log into Funimation on Roku, you need to be ready with the log-in credentials – Email Address and Password. You must log in with the correct credentials to stream Funimation without any problem.
Yes, it does. You can get the app from the channel store of your Roku device. Check the steps above to install the Funimation app on Roku.