Want to know how to activate fuboTV on Roku, Fire TV, or Android TV via fubo.tv/activate. Let us walk you through the complete activation process and discuss things to consider for a hassle-free and uninterrupted process.
Yes, besides the Internet connection, there are a few things to consider before you can start streaming more than 100 live TV channels (including 30+ live sports channels) that FuboTV offers.
- A FuboTV account.
- A valid FuboTV plan – Starter, Pro, Elite, and Latino Quarterly.
- A compatible streaming device (make sure it is connected to your TV device).
The best way to stream live sports and TV without cable is to have an active FuboTV subscription plan. The live TV streaming service comes with several plans and add-on options. However, you must have a fuboTV account to successfully activate fuboTV app.
How to Create a fuboTV Account?
- On your computer, go to fubo.tv (the official Fubo TV website).
- Click the START FREE TRIAL option on the top-right corner.
- On this page, you need to create an account to start watching fuboTV.
- Enter your Email, Password, and Home ZIP Code.
- Clicking the CONTINUE button will ensure that your fuboTV account is created.
Using your email address is one way of registering with FuboTV. If anyone doesn’t wish to use their primary email address or rather prefers to go with Google, Apple, or Facebook, they can select a respective account to sign up with FuboTV.
Do you know that you can sign up with FuboTV with your Roku? Go to your Roku.com account to complete the signup process and opt for a seven-day free trial.
Activate fuboTV on Roku using fubo.tv/activate
- Go to the Roku Channel Store using the Roku remote and type FuboTV using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Add channel button to download and install the app.
- Once the app is installed, click it to open.
- It will get you the Start free 7-day trial option. Click the option if you don’t have an account with fuboTV.
- Or, you can click the Sign In option (next to the Start free trial option) if you have the credentials ready.
- Enter the credentials – email address and password – to receive an activation code.
- Note down the code and access the fubo.tv/activate link.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click Sign In and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Next, enter the code displayed on the TV screen to complete the process.
Activate Fubo TV on Amazon Fire TV
Having the Fubo TV app on your Fire TV allows you to get access to 100+ live TV channels. To know how to access Fubo TV on your Fire TV, go through the instructions suggested below.
- Using the Find option from your Fire TV’s home screen, locate the Fubo TV app.
- Once you find the app, select it and press the Get option.
- Wait for the installation to get completed.
- Now, launch the Fubo TV app and sign in to your account (if prompted).
- You will receive an activation code on your screen.
- Open a web browser on another smart device and visit fubo.tv/activate.
- Sign in to your Fubo TV account using your email and password.
- Enter the activation code and submit it.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Fubo TV is now activated on your Fire TV.
Access Fubo TV on Android Smart TV
Activate the Fubo TV app on your Android TV and access more than 100 TV channels and live coverage of major events and sports like MLB, NBA, PGA golf, NCAA, NASCAR, NFL, and more. Follow these steps to know how to activate Fubo TV on Android TV.
- Open the Apps section from your Android TV’s home screen.
- Select the Play Store app and find the Fubo TV app.
- Once you find the app, select it from the search result.
- Tap on the Install button and wait for the app to get added.
- Now, launch the app by tapping the Open button.
- An activation code along with instructions will display on the screen.
- Next, go to fubo.tv/activate on your phone or PC browser.
- Then, sign in to your Fubo TV account using your email address and password.
- Enter the code in the provided field and complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
You can now access the Fubo TV app on your Android TV.
How to troubleshoot fuboTV Activation Issues?
It can be very disappointing and frustrating to miss the finale of your favorite show or your team in action. Here are some troubleshooting steps that can get you back up and running.
- Sign out and Sign Back In: Begin with this method when you encounter activation issues. To sign out, select Your Account (from the menu) and click the Sign Out button. After signing out, follow the sign-in steps to get back into your account. Repeat the activation process.
- Activation Code Expired: If the code doesn’t work, it has surely expired. Repeat the steps to activate it.
About fuboTV (Shows, Price & Features)
fuboTV is a popular American streaming service that mainly focuses on live sports. If you are a fan of sports like NFL, CPL, NHL, NBA, MLB, or MLS, fuboTV ensures you don’t miss your favorite team in action – whether at home or away. You need to get hold of one suitable package to enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
- Starter ($64.99/mo)
- Pro ($69.99/mo)
- Elite ($79.99/mo)
- Latino Quarterly ($33/mo)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to watch games and shows later, fuboTV is a great option. It comes with 250 hours of Cloud DVR space at no additional charge.
With a Roku device, you can watch fuboTV anytime, anywhere.