Here you will learn how to install the Dropout TV app and activate it at dropout.tv/activate to watch exclusive Dropout content on your streaming device.
With the Omicron variant spreading quickly, the government authorities take precautions to curb the spread by appealing to the mass to avoid large gatherings.
While this move hasn’t gone down well with many people, you might find it an exciting way to watch your favorite Dropout shows like College Humor, Drawfee, Dorkly, and more.
Before activating the Dropout app on your streaming device, ensure that you have a valid subscription.
Activate Dropout on Apple TV at dropout.tv/activate
If you are already a subscriber, check the steps below to install and activate the Dropout app on Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- The virtual keyboard will help you type Dropout in the search option.
- Once the app turns up on the screen, install it by clicking the Get button.
- Now, launch the app to receive a unique code.
- Leave the screen visible while you access dropout.tv/activate on another device.
- Sign in with your Dropout login credentials.
- Enter the code from the TV and click Activate to complete the process.
Your Apple TV screen will refresh automatically. You can now access the videos and watch them anytime.
How to Activate Dropout on Roku
To watch the Dropout Roku channel, you need to have a 3rd generation Roku device or later to support 1080p playback. However, if you own Roku 4 or higher, you can easily enjoy 4k playback.
Here are the steps to add & activate the Dropout Roku channel –
- First, turn on your Roku device and connect it to a high-speed Internet connection.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- From there, navigate to the Streaming Channels > Search Channels option.
- In the search section, browse the Comedy category or type Dropout in the search bar to install the app.
- Click the Add channel button to add the Dropout channel app on your device.
- Launch it to generate a unique activation code.
- Note down the code and head straight to dropout.tv/activate without further delay.
- Login to your Dropout account, if not already.
- Enter the code in the desired field and click the Activate button.
Within 5 – 10 seconds, your Roku device will refresh. Then, you can watch the best comedy shows like Bad Internet, Dimension 20 Animated, Dorkly Bits, Game Changer, Um, Actually, Troopers: Animated, Erotic Clubhouse, and Escape from the Bloodkeep.
Dropout.tv Activate on Android TV
Can I watch Dropout content on my Android TV? You surely can if you carry out the below steps correctly.
- To install the Dropout Android app, turn on your Android TV.
- Access the Google Play Store and download the Dropout app by clicking the Install button.
- Once installed, launch the app.
- You will see a unique activation code and an activation link on your TV.
- Grab your phone, open google chrome, and type dropout.tv/activate in the URL bar.
- If you are not, login in with your Dropout sign-in credentials.
- Enter the code in the right field and click the Activate button.
There you go! The Dropout app will load, thus allowing you to stream your favorite shows on Android TV.
Guide to Activate Dropout on Fire TV
All Amazon Fire TV devices are compatible with the Dropout TV app. If you own one, check the steps to install & activate Dropout on FireStick.
- Access the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard and type Dropout.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, open the Dropout app on your Firestick device.
- Save an activation code displayed on the screen before accessing the activation link.
- Visit dropout.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Subscribe to a plan or log in to your existing account.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
The Dropout app is now successfully activated on your Fire TV.
How to Get a Dropout Subscription or Free Trial?
Dropout has both monthly and yearly subscription plans for you. It also offers a 3-day free trial for new customers. Follow the instructions below to purchase a subscription or get a free trial –
- On your computer or smartphone, go to dropout.tv.
- Click the Start Free Trial option on the top left corner of the screen.
- To start your three-day free trial, select a Dropout subscription plan (Annual or Monthly) and enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the required payment details like Name on Card, Card Number, and Promo code, if any.
- Click the Start Subscription button.
Your 3-day free trial is now active. In addition, you can now use the credentials to activate the Dropout app on your streaming device.