If you are tired of all the dramas and sitcoms that OTT platforms and streaming services offer, you might need something different. You might need Curiosity Stream!
Curiosity Stream is the “world’s first on-demand streaming service for quality non-fiction programs” that inspire, entertain, and enlighten. It is available across various streaming devices and smart TVs; it makes a perfect choice for your Roku or Fire TV.
Ensure you get the channel on your streaming player and activate the app by navigating to the curiosity.tv/activate page.
Are you a big fan of science and technology? Then, enjoy documentaries crafted by some of the leading filmmakers in the world. Just sign up at curiositystream.com and gain access to the spellbinding series.
How to Create a Curiosity TV Account (Easy Guide)
For thousands of documentaries, award-winning exclusive & originals, sign up with a perfect plan. Or, if you want to go with your TV or Internet provider, that’s a fair call.
Here’s how to sign up with Curiosity Stream and start exploring its massive library of binge-worthy series.
- Go to the Curiosity Stream website – https://curiositystream.com/
- Scroll down or click the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, you have one of two packages to choose from – HD (Annual or Monthly) or 4K (Annual or Monthly).
- Select a plan that suits you and go ahead with the rest of the steps.
- Enter your “Email” (that you will use to log in).
- Provide a “Password” (at least, 6 characters).
- Click the “Continue to Last Step” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup process.
To Log in,
- Go to the login page.
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials – Email or Phone Number and Password.
- Click the “Login” button.
Activate Curiosity Stream on Roku at curiositystream.com/activate
If you flaunt a Roku Express, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku Express+, Roku 4, Roku 2, Roku 3, and all Roku TVs, you can surely enjoy all the fantastic shows Curiosity Stream shows and series.
Refer to the following steps to add the Curiosity Stream app to your Roku device and activate it via curiosity.tv/activate.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku.
- Access the home screen and from there, navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Under it, you will need to select “Search Channels”.
- Search for “CuriosityStream” using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the app once it appears on the screen.
- Click the “Add channel” button.
- The app will be added to your Roku device.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- It will prompt you to enter the log-in credentials to fetch a unique activation code.
- Save the code and head over to curiosity.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter “Activation Code on TV” and click “CONTINUE”.
Follow the steps precisely and stick to every single command to see a success message on the screen. Your Roku device is now ready to use.
Curiosity TV Activation on Amazon Fire TV
Before following the below-mentioned steps to activate Curiosity TV app on Amazon Fire TV, make sure you have proper internet connectivity, a separate device (phone or computer), and Curiosity TV login credentials.
- Search for the Curiosity TV app using the Find option from your Fire TV’s home screen.
- Type “Curiosity TV” in the Find field and select the app from the search result.
- Next, press the Get option to download and install the Curiosity TV app.
- Once installed, tap on the Open option.
- If prompted, sign in to your Curiosity TV account to generate an activation code.
- Now, visit Curiosity TV activation page – curiosity.tv/activate on your phone/computer browser.
- Enter the unique code from the Fire TV screen on the activation page, and press the Continue button.
- After that, follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- You can now watch the Curiosity TV app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Curiosity TV Activation Code Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
Here are the best troubleshooting tips to fix the Curiosity TV activation code error.
- Repeat the activation process to receive another activation code. Access a compatible browser and use the code timely.
- Download the updated Curiosity App.
- Use a compatible streaming device.
- Fix the Internet issue (if any)
About Curiosity Stream App (Shows, Price & Features)
Before you browse the categories and start watching your favorite shows (The Science of Bubbles, Expedition Europe, Conversations with Dolphins, and more), you must subscribe to CuriosityStream. It has both monthly and yearly packages.
Monthly Package –
- HD Monthly (Most flexible): $2.99 per month.
- 4K Monthly (Highly flexible for the best picture quality): $9.99 per month.
Yearly Package –
- HD Annual (Most popular & best value): $14.99/ year.
- 4K Annual (Best price for the best picture quality): $52.49/ year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, CurisityStream is available on Roku. But, first, make sure you use a compatible device (Roku 2, 3 & 4, Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick version 8.1 and higher).
You can install the Curiosity Stream app on Amazon Fire Stick for free. However, all videos are locked until you subscribe. Visit the website to choose your package, or you can subscribe to the channel through a participating TV or Internet provider.
1. Navigate to the home screen of your Roku device.
2. Select the Curiosity Stream channel and press the Star button.
3. Select Manage subscription > Cancel subscription.
4. Confirm Cancel subscription.
5. Click the Done button to save your changes.