Another leading pay-TV network from Comcast’s NBCUniversal, Bravo TV, lures people – particularly between 25 and 54 years old women and game community – with its programs related to fine arts, movies, and reality TV series. The channel was launched in 1980 and is accessible by more than 90 million American households with TV.
If you own a Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV streaming device, we recommend downloading the Bravo app from the App Store/ Channel Store and linking your Bravo account at bravotv.com/link.
Below, you will learn everything about Bravo TV, including the activation guide, FAQs, and more.
How to Activate Bravo TV at bravotv.com/link
You will need a participating cable provider to watch full episodes of your favorite Bravo TV shows. Just install the Bravo TV app on your device, generate a code, visit bravotv.com/link and sign in with your TV provider subscription to unlock all episodes at no additional cost.
Don’t forget that you are trying to stream Bravo TV shows on a compatible streaming device. Hence, you will require a high-speed Internet connection.
Steps to Activate Bravo TV on Roku
Excited to stream the “Real Housewives” series? Maybe, you find “Married to Medicine” more fascinating? No matter what you like, you will enjoy your favorite shows only after linking your Bravo account to Roku.
- Believing that your Roku device is set up and you are already signed in to your Roku player on TV, you will need to navigate to the home screen by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- Scroll up or down to navigate to Streaming Channels.
- From there, access the Search Channels option.
- Type “Bravo” on the search bar and click on the “+Add channel” button once the app turns up on the screen.
- The Bravo app will be installed on your device.
- Click on the Go to Channel option to open the app.
- The system will fetch you a unique Activation Code to activate the Bravo app on your Roku device.
- Save the code and access bravotv.com/link on a separate device.
- Enter the Activation Code displayed on the TV screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button and provide the service provider sign-in details if prompted.
- Click “Activate“!
Your Roku device will automatically refresh. It will be ready to stream your favorite programming on Bravo TV within moments.
bravotv.com Link your Bravo Account on Fire TV
Get access to the Bravo TV app on your Firestick within a few minutes by following these activation steps. However, keep your TV provider login credentials handy before proceeding, as you may need them during the activation process.
- Press the Find option from your Fire TV home screen and go to the App Store.
- Search for the Bravo TV app.
- Select the Bravo TV app from the search result.
- Press the Get option to download and install the app.
- When installed, open the Bravo TV app.
- You will be provided an activation code & activation URL.
- Now, using the web browser of your phone or computer, visit bravotv.com/link.
- Enter the code in the given box and press the CONTINUE button.
- After that, provide your sign-in credentials (if required) and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
The Bravo TV app is now accessible on your Fire TV.
Activate Bravo TV on Apple TV via bravotv.com/link
Apple TV users can activate the Bravo TV app by following the easy steps below.
- Navigate to App Store from your Apple TV’s home screen.
- Using the search field, find the Bravo TV app.
- Once found, select the app, and tap on the Get option to install it.
- After installation, select the Open option to launch the application.
- An activation code will display on your TV screen.
- On a separate device (phone or computer), visit bravotv.com/link.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter your login credentials and complete the rest of the on-screen prompts.
You can now watch Bravo TV on your Apple TV.
Is the Bravo TV activation code not working? Troubleshooting Tips
Here are the top troubleshooting tips to check if your bravotv.com link code failed.
- Code Expired: Did you enter a valid code? If not, your Bravo TV activation will fail. Repeat the whole activation process to regenerate the code.
- Access bravotv.com/link in the USA: Don’t try and access the activation link unless you are in the USA territories. The Bravo TV activation code will fail when you try to complete the process outside America.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Bravo App: Deleting and reinstalling the app should fix the problem. Make sure you have downloaded the latest application on Roku.
About Bravo TV (Features, Price & Popular Shows)
Bravo TV is known for shows like Vanderpump Rules, Top Chef, Below Deck, The Real Housewives of New York City, Southern Charm, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Million Dollar Listing New York, etc.
It offers amazing content targeted at 25-54-year-old women. However, you need an active subscription from a participating cable provider.
The Bravo app is doubtlessly the best platform to watch live TV, stream movies, and catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows.
Since Bravo doesn’t have monthly or yearly subscription packages, you only need to sign in with your TV provider to watch its programming.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream Bravo shows via one of the participating TV providers – Spectrum, AT&T, Xfinity, DirecTV, and Verizon. You need to check with these providers to get a clear picture of the price.
You can watch Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style (Season 2), Millionaire Matchmaker (Season 2), Top Chef (Season 5), Shear Genius (Season 2), and Top Design (Season 2) in High Definition.
Yes, closed-captioning is available for all Bravo shows. This feature comes in handy for hard-of-hearing people.
You must select your TV provider when prompted during the activation process to verify your TV provider account. In addition, you will have to enter the credentials provided by your TV provider.