Originally Discovery Wings Channel, American Heroes Channel (AHC) is a multinational pay-TV channel that airs programs related to military, military history and science, and warfare. Discovery, Inc. owns American Heroes Channel, which was formerly called Military Channel.
The channel is already accessible to 59,917,000 pay television households as of February 2015. The TV Everywhere app (AHC GO) provides cable and satellite TV subscribers access to full episodes and shows.
The AHC GO app needs to be activated at ahctv.com/activate before you can stream it on Roku or Fire TV.
You are just a few clicks away from watching your favorite shows like UFOs: The Lost Evidence, Against the Odds, Age of Aerospace, and What History Forgot. Wondering how? Read to know!
Things Needed to Activate AHC TV App
Want to binge on your favorite American Heroes Channel shows? Confirm the following things before you can access the activation link – ahctv.com/activate to enter the code.
- Sign-in details from a participating TV provider.
- AHC GO account.
- Another device – computer or mobile phone.
- A compatible Fire TV or Roku player.
- High-speed Internet connection.
Tips to Activate AHC GO TV on Roku at ahctv.com/activate
Already have your Roku player set up? Great! The following activation steps should help you activate, and stream AHC GO on Roku.
The activation process will be carried out at ahctv.com/activate.
- Begin the process by switching on your Roku streaming media player.
- With the help of the Roku remote, you need to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under it, you will find “Search Channels”.
- Select it and get access to “Roku Channel Store”.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type the name of the app in the search bar.
- Once the AHC GO app turns up on the screen, click the “Add Channel” button.
- Return to the home screen of Roku and locate the app at the bottom.
- Launch it, enter the sign-in details (if prompted), and take note of an Activation Code.
- Open your computer and launch your regular web browser.
- Navigate to the ahctv.com/activate page and enter the activation code.
- Click the “Activate” button to finish the activation process.
A success message should appear on the screen. Your Roku device will automatically refresh to stream AHC GO.
Activate AHC TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Activating the AHC TV channel on your Amazon Fire TV Stick lets you watch programs related to military, warfare, military history, and science. To know the complete activation process, refer to these steps.
- Press and hold the Alexa Voice Assistant button on your Fire TV and speak “American Heroes Channel” or “AHC TV”.
- From the search result displayed, select the AHC TV app and press the Get option to install it.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the application.
- Sign in to your AHC TV account (if required) to get the activation code.
- Now, open a web browser on another smart device and go to ahctv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click on the Link TV Provider option.
- After that, complete the rest of the on-screen prompts.
- You can now access AHC TV on your Fire TV Stick.
Troubleshooting Tips for AHC TV Activation
Several issues may turn up unless you got things right before activating the AHC GO app on your streaming device. Here’s a handful of troubleshooting tips that you may like to try your hands at –
- App Load Slowly or Quits Unexpectedly: This is frustrating! You can resolve the issue by reinstalling the AHC GO app. If it still doesn’t fix, contact AHC for instant assistance.
- Activation Code Not Working: Repeat the activation process and fix the issue. If this doesn’t work, make sure both your computer and Roku device use the same network. The web browser that you use should be compatible, too.
About AHC GO (Shows, Price & Features)
You have got a plethora of shows to binge on – What History Forgot, Forbidden History, Against the Odds, Inside Secret Societies, Gunslingers, American Lawmen, and America: Facts vs. Fiction.
The best way to enjoy these shows is to get the AHC TV app on your device and sign in with a participating TV provider to get a code. Use the code at ahctv.com/activate! That’s it!
The app boasts these amazing features –
- Live TV
- Full Seasons
- Browse and search for your favorite shows by genre
- Save episodes to your watchlist
- Closed-Captioning support
Note: You can view the AHC shows only in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To watch your favorite American Heroes Channel shows and episodes on your Roku device, make sure you have a TV subscription through satellite, cable, or other providers.
People who don’t sign in with a TV provider can still access a portion of episodes as American Heroes Channel keeps some episodes unlocked. The company keeps on adding shows and episodes to the app.
While trying to sign in, if you don’t see your TV provider, contact your cable or satellite operator. You can still have access to some unlocked content.
When you have access to “Go Exclusive,” you get to watch additional content that’s not available on television. The extra content includes the behind-the-scenes, an extended look at some shows, etc.
Sometimes older content is removed from the list. You can, however, let AHC know about it.