Stream hundreds of thought-provoking original programming and classic crime series and specials by activating the Arts & Entertainment Network at aetv.com/activate.
The flagship division property of A&E Networks, the A&E TV network initially focused on entertainment, dramas, documentaries, fine arts, and educational content. However, it has shifted its focus and primarily deals in non-fiction programs such as miniseries, true crime, and reality docusoaps.
If you happen to be a new user and want to stream live events and documentaries, read through this blog to learn how to activate & stream A&E TV on Roku or Fire TV Stick.
Things Needed for A&E TV App Activation
Want to stream A&E TV anywhere? How about reveling in the shows like The First 48, 60 Days In, America’s Top Dog, Hoarders, etc., from the best comforts of your home? This is possible by subscribing to a TV provider and activating the A&E TV app via aetv.com/activate.
Let’s take a quick look at the important things you will need to ensure a smooth A&T TV activation process.
- High-speed Internet Connection
- Subscription through a TV Provider (AT&T TV, Bell, AT&T U-Verse, Spectrum, Verizon, Optimum, DISH, Cox, and more)
- Updated Streaming Device – Roku Player or Fire TV
- Separate Device – Computer, Mobile Phone, Laptop, or Tablet
- Latest A&E TV App
Quick Tips to Activate A&E TV App on Roku at aetv.com/activate
Refer to the following steps to download and activate the A&E TV app on Roku using the authorized link – aetv.com/activate.
- Click the “Home” button on your remote and go to your Roku Home Screen.
- From here, you will need to navigate to and open the “Roku Channel Store”.
- Type the name of the app that you are looking for, i.e. “A&E” (or, find it in the “Movies & TV” section).
- Highlight the channel by pressing the “OK” button and click the “Add channel” button to download.
- Now, go to “My Channels” and launch the “A&E” app.
- You will see an Activation Code.
- Note it down and head over to aetv.com/activate on another device using the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku player.
- On this “Activate Your Device” page, you need to select your device – “Roku”.
- Other options will appear on the screen prompting you to select your TV provider and enter the Activation Code.
- Select your TV provider and enter the code before clicking the blue “CONTINUE” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the log-in credentials as prompted to finish the activation process.
Once activated, your Roku device will be ready to stream A&E TV.
Steps to Activate A&E TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Navigate to the Find section from your Fire TV Stick’s main screen.
- Search for the A&E TV app using the virtual keypad.
- Select the app from the search result and press the Get option to begin the installation.
- When installed, press the Open option to launch the app.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, visit aetv.com/activate on a separate device’s web browser.
- Tap on the OTHER option and select your TV provider.
- Then, enter your activation code and press the CONTINUE button.
- You will be directed to your provider’s website.
- Sign in using your TV provider login credentials and verify your account.
- Once your account will be verified, you will be able to access A&E TV on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
A&E TV Activation Code Not Working? Troubleshooting Tips
When you run into an A&E TV activation code not working issue, you must consider trying your hands at the following troubleshooting tips.
- Fix the Internet connection
- Make sure your streaming device is upgraded and should be compatible with the A&E TV app.
- Use the separate device on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Repeat the activation process to regenerate the code.
- Reboot the device when nothing works.
About A&E TV
The A&E app lets you watch live TV (sign in with your TV provider and select the “live” option), exclusive clips (never before shown on TV), full episodes, and more. It also lets you create a customized Watchlist (of your most preferred shows).
Talking about its cost, you don’t pay directly to A&E TV. Instead, you subscribe to a cable TV provider and enjoy the A&E TV channel and other popular networks.
Frequently Asked Questions
After you have downloaded the A&E TV app on your Roku device, navigate to aetv.com/activate. Choose your device, select your TV provider, and enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen. Once the system verifies the details, your Roku device will refresh automatically. It will now be ready to stream A&E TV content.
Downloading the Arts & Entertainment TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device is absolutely free. However, you only need to sign in with your TV provider to gain complete access to shows, episodes, series, and more.
Popular streaming services like Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV, and Philo have packages that include A&E.
Don’t have a Roku device? No worries! You can enjoy all the A&E shows on the following devices – Android TV, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and iOS & Android.