The Olympic Channel is a multi-platform destination that allows sports enthusiasts to engage in the excitement of the most pulsating Olympic Games throughout the year.
The channel carries original programming, social media content, live sports events, news, documentaries, and more.
One of the most affordable ways to watch Olympic programming and live games is to subscribe to the channel through a participating TV provider, install the Olympic Channel app on your TV-connected device and activate it via activate.olympicchannel.com.
The process shouldn’t be as complicated as it seems. Check this guide and learn the quickest ways to install and activate the OTT service on your device.
Guide to Activate Olympic Channel on Roku, fireTV, Apple TV & Android TV
Here is the pre-activation checklist to get started.
- Subscription details with your TV provider.
- Make sure your streaming device is updated and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Also, keep a mobile, tablet, or computer handy to access activate.olympicchannel.com.
Once you confirm these prerequisites, you are good to go with the activation process.
Whether you use a Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, or Roku device, we will ensure that you find the Olympic Channel activation steps easy to follow.
Activate Olympic Channel on Fire TV
- Go to the Amazon App Store from the Fire TV home screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Olympic Channel.
- Once the app appears on the screen, click the Get button to install it.
- After installing the app, launch it to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code before accessing activate.olympicchannel.com on another device.
- Select your TV provider and enter the activation code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter the sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Click the Activate button to complete the process.
The Olympic Channel app is now active on your Amazon Firestick.
Steps to Activate Olympic Channel on Roku
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote to get the home screen.
- From here, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option and type Olympic Channel with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Install the app by clicking the Add channel option.
- Launch the app to generate a unique activation code.
- Now, visit activate.olympicchannel.com on a computer or mobile device.
- Select your TV provider from the list.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the required sign-in details to verify your subscription.
Once verified, your TV screen will refresh, and you can watch live events, unseen footage, and interviews on your Roku device.
OlympicChannel.com Activate on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and scroll to the App Store.
- Click the Get button to download & install the Olympic Channel app.
- Once installed, launch the Olympic Channel app on Apple TV.
- Inside the app, you will see an activation code with instructions.
- After getting the code, open a web browser on a different device and visit activate.olympicchannel.com.
- Now, select a TV provider and enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Enter the TV provider sign-in credentials and click the Activate button.
You can now enjoy Olympic games, world championships, and the latest sports events on your Apple TV
How to Activate Olympic Channel on Android TV
- Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Look for the Olympic Channel app using the search option.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Install button.
- After installation, press Open to launch the Olympic Channel app on Google TV.
- Select the sign-in option to get an activation code on the screen.
- Save these details.
- Now, open your smartphone and visit activate.olympicchannel.com.
- Choose your TV provider and enter the code.
- Tap the Continue button and enter your service provider login credentials.
If the entered details are correct, you will see a Success message on the screen. You are now ready to watch Olympic programming on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Channel is free with a participating cable, satellite, or digital service provider. Check with your TV provider today.
Spectrum, Suddenlink, Mediacom, Sparklight, Verizon FIOS, Cox, DIRECTV, Xfinity, DISH, FRONTIER, Armstrong, RCN, and WOW are some of the big names that offer Olympic Channel.
Yes, you can get the channel from the Roku Channel Store. But, first, ensure your Roku device is updated to the latest version.