Did you miss watching Daytona 500 live? If you are a true sports enthusiast, we feel your pain.
Since we don’t want any ardent sports lovers to be deprived of their favorite sports, such as NFL, MLB, La Liga, Ligue 1, and more, we have this ultimate guide to help activate the FOX Sports channel on your favorite screen via activate.foxsports.com.
You can keep up to date with news, personalized feed with scores & stories, and follow your favorite teams and players.
Sign in with your TV provider to enjoy FS1 Studio Shows like MLB Whiparound, First Things First, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, Speak For Yourself, Skip & Shannon: Undisputed, Lock It In, and several FOX Deportes shows.
Keep the following things ready beforehand while accessing activate.foxsports.com to complete the activation process.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider
- A compatible streaming device and smartphone to access the URL.
- High-speed Internet connection. (Wi-Fi recommended)
Install Fox Sports on Roku
Are you already excited to activate the Fox Sports app on your Roku device and stream all you love?
Make sure you install the app from the Roku Channel Store first.
- Power on your TV-connected device and press the Home button on your Roku remote to access the home screen.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option and select Search Channels.
- Click the Search feature and type FOX Sports.
- Click the Add Channel button once the app appears on the screen.
- The app is now installed on your Roku.
You are halfway through the activation process.
Activate Fox Sports on Roku
To activate the Fox Sports channel on your Roku TV, you will have to generate an activation code. Here’s a step-by-step guide to carrying out the remaining activation process.
- Click Go to Channel button to launch the installed FOX Sports app.
- Select the sign-in option to receive an activation code.
- Save the code, and open another device to access activate.foxsports.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the desired box and click the Submit button.
- Provide the TV provider sign-in details.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts (if required) to complete the process.
How to Troubleshoot Activation Issues
- Check and enter the sign-in details carefully.
- Contact your cable provider if the credentials are incorrect.
- Delete the app and reinstall.
- Upgrade your Roku device and restart it.
- Use a compatible internet browser.
Compatible TV Providers
Before you go ahead and download the Fox Sports app on your Roku, ensure that your TV provider offers the channel.
Check this link to know whether your provider offers FOX Sports.
About Fox Sports
Fox Sports or Fox Sports Media Group is the “sports programming division of the Fox Corporation.”
It features live streaming of sporting events, sports shows, experts’ opinions, news, and highlights.
To stream FOX Sports content on your preferred device, you will require the sign-in details with your TV provider.
With the Fox Sports app, you can –
- Discover the top stories of the day.
- Get regular updates on the home tab.
- Watch all your favorite sports, including Liga MX Soccer, MLB, PBC Pay-Per-View (boxing), NFL, College Sports (basketball, football, softball, baseball, and more), NHRA Formula E and ARCA motorsports, PBA (bowling), Big Ten, Big 12, NASCAR, Big East, Pac 12, WWE SmackDown, Soccer (MLS, EPL, Bundesliga), Rugby, Tennis, and other live events.
- Real-time game alerts and scores.
- Live games and events.
- Trending stories.
Frequently Asked Question
No. You will require your TV provider’s sign-in details to watch your favorite sports.
Installing the app on your Roku device is free.
Make sure your Roku runs on OS9 or higher.