If you delight in the latest celebrity news and gossip, what better way to enjoy every dose of entertainment than activating E!? An initialism for Entertainment Television, E! is an American basic cable channel featuring celebrity reality shows and movies.
The channel is owned by NBC Universal and is available to more than 92 million American households as of January 2016.
NBCUniversal is involved in the media and entertainment industry and boasts leading entertainment channels, including USA Network, Telemundo, E!, SYFY, Peacock TV, and Universal Kids. With your TV provider’s credentials, you can watch all these channels and more without spending an extra buck.
E! lets you access its special segments and popular shows on your favorite streaming device. Go through this guide to learn how to activate E! on Roku via eonline.com/link.
What Are the Prerequisites?
Apart from keeping you updated on your favorite movies, shows, and celebs with exclusive live streams, E! Online also features live updates on entertainment news, which can directly be streamed on your Roku device.
For that, you will have to activate the app on your Roku. Here are the top things to consider while activating E! Online –
- You will require a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Sign in details with a participating cable provider.
- A Roku-supported device and a second device to access the eonline.com link.
- An account with NBC Universal.
How to Install E! App on Roku
Here’s how to install the E! TV app on your Roku device.
- Power on your Roku device.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- Under it, you will find the Search Channels option.
- Click it to access the Search bar.
- Type the name of the app, i.e., E!.
- Once the app appears on the screen, click the Add Channel button.
- E! app will start downloading on your Roku device.
After installing the E-Online app, follow the remaining steps to activate the channel.
Activate E! App on Roku at eonline.com/link
Refer to the steps below to activate the E! channel on your Roku device or TV.
- Once you have installed the E-Online app, select Go to Channel to launch the app.
- You will receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- Save it before accessing eonline.com/link.
- Enter your activation code in the given field and click the CONTINUE button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and enter the TV provider sign-in details if asked.
- Click the Activate button to start streaming E! on your Roku.
About E! News Channel
Stream full episodes like Total Bellas, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Botched, The Bradshaw Bunch, and more when you subscribe to E! through a participating TV provider. NBCUniversal Media, LLC owns E!, offered by leading cable providers, including Xfinity, DirecTV, AT&T, Spectrum, and Dish.
E-Online has a dedicated app to watch the most recent seasons your way. All the latest shows are uploaded to E! the day after they air on TV. So if you are super excited about E-Online, get the app on your streaming media player and activate it using eonline.com/link.
How to troubleshoot Activation Issues?
Refer to the following steps if you encounter an activation error.
- Activation Code Not Working: Using a wrong or expired activation code will show you an unsuccessful message. The best way to troubleshoot the error is to use the code timely. You need to generate a new activation code and head straight to the eonline.com link to use the code.
- Incorrect Sign-in Details: Another possible reason you fail to activate the channel on your Roku device is the input of wrong sign-in credentials. So, you will have to be a little watchful while typing the credentials of your TV provider. If you still face any errors, contact your TV provider immediately.
- Is your Roku Upgraded? If you use an incompatible or unsupported Roku streaming device, the activation process will be unsuccessful. Upgrade your device immediately to resolve the error.
- Use a Compatible Browser: You must note that eonline.com/link can only be accessed on a supported browser. Hence, you are encouraged to use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
We believe you are now ready to stream E! on your Roku device. You can watch the latest episodes and shows on your favorite device using the steps above.
If you can’t finish a show or an episode in one sitting, you can resume where you left off. The app saves your place. Isn’t it great?
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t need to pay anything extra to watch celebrity news and celebrity stories if your TV provider offers E!. All you have to do is install the E! app from the Roku channel store and activate it at eonline.com/link.
You can stream E! on Roku for free if you have the correct sign-in details with your TV provider. However, with an NBCUniversal profile, you can watch locked content (limited).
E! hosts a bunch of amazing shows. You can install and activate E! on your TV-connected device to watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules, Botched, Paris in Love, Daily Pop, Nightly Pop, Siwas Dance Pop Revolution, The Bradshaw Bunch, Clash of the Cover Bands, and more.
If you already have an account with NBCUniversal, you don’t need to create a separate E-Online profile. You instantly get three free credits to watch locked content with an NBC Universal profile. Use your Apple, Google, or Facebook account to create a profile.